You Haven't Played Resident Evil 7 Until You've Played It In VR....

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
VR is the only true experience with Resi 7...:whew:

completely changes the game :wow:
i wouldn't recommend it if ur a bytch ass nikka tho

i'm a bytch thats why i haven't finished it....

I could easily yawn that shyt off in flat screen, but when u put that VR headset on and look around and behind u and realize ur actually IN THAT bytch and theres no escaping it then becomes a whole nother story

Just take me right back to Astro Bot where it's nice and safe

:mjcry:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
thats the worst resident evil l ever played in my fuccn life, VR cant save it

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea that shyt is what VR is all about. That game really makes you feel like you are in a horror movie. And it’s a good game to get into the Halloween spirit

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
People that say the game is whack haven’t played it in VR and a lot of times haven’t played any vr games at all.
Re7 in VR is completely different from anything else. I beat the entire game in VR and have the YouTube streams to prove it. Game is amazing and completely changes the way first person shooters should be played. Going back to a regular screen for first person shooters feels like playing a “lite” version of a game.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
People that say the game is whack haven’t played it in VR and a lot of times haven’t played any vr games at all.
Re7 in VR is completely different from anything else. I beat the entire game in VR and have the YouTube streams to prove it. Game is amazing and completely changes the way first person shooters should be played. Going back to a regular screen for first person shooters feels like playing a “lite” version of a game.
Its something you cant even describe to someone who's never experienced it.

small touches like when those roaches crawled out of the pot at the beginning, really feels like roaches are on your arm for a split second. Even the latter parts of the game, when the story falls apart, its still scary and fun in VR.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It would work but not be as immersive as the FPS re7.
3rd person games absolutely work well though for example; Astro bot and Moss.
Would it really be that hard to make RE2 first person? Random people on the internet do it all the time.

I just seen a breath of the wild vr mod that was in first person. Rockstar did it with GTA 5

I guess vr isn't popular enough for capcom to put effort into making that happen.