You Gonna Get Shot.. Don't Do That: Lil Wayne Threatens To Shoot Camera Man

Daps
:russ:

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhG7G6T91vvVv5g26s"]Video: You Gonna Get Shot.. Don't Do That: Lil Wayne Threatens To Shoot Camera Man While Skateboarding In LA![/ame]

tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif

lil dice

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yer shot with a potatto gun, my gran is harder than lil wayne he is a jerk

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
dude needs to be in a private skatepark...

but serious tho...weezy prolly thoro, when bow wow calls weezy, he tells bow wow to F offf...literrally f off...

so what about a stranger?

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Why is this 33 year old man skateboarding down the street in the pitch black threatening people

If I were to just give that description it would sound like some crackhead WSHH video

But ain't this the second time someone rolled up on him with a camera...he better be careful cause they could just as easily be trying to take some different kind of shots

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why is this 33 year old man skateboarding down the street in the pitch black threatening people

If I were to just give that description it would sound like some crackhead WSHH video

But ain't this the second time someone rolled up on him with a camera...he better be careful cause they could just as easily be trying to take some different kind of shots
Shut up square, YOLO!!!