You ever watch a video so c00nish, that you want to catch a flight to throw hands with someone? Well here we are. Like WTF!!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Just a couple of points

-They admit they moved to an area just because its not black people
-They wanna meet with this dude because they respect him so much.

How did we get here and how? :dahell:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Money breh.

All it is.

But lemme dial it back a minute, I can't remember which breh said this but it was real spot on (whoever you are, you owed a rep) how you have some black people who consiously whether sincerely or not love to placate racist white folks. Hispanics and Asians being on the same tip, and I notice it's usually always men.

An extraordinary Dave Chappelle is on the same time, as much as I hate to say it.

All it is, is just being subservient to the status quo i.e. these cacs. You see, these type of men deep down valorize the white man's ways and thinking, and want to and our willing to play angry white man whisperer, as if there's something to be gained from listening to the mind of the entitled, bitter, but more importantly, irrational.

They do this because in the grand scheme of America, people search high and low to try and be above their own, BUT they're willing to stoop to the level of letting some bytch ass cac yap the Hard R as if they have something worthwhile to be gained from the experience.

Daps
Money breh.

All it is.

But lemme dial it back a minute, I can't remember which breh said this but it was real spot on (whoever you are, you owed a rep) how you have some black people who consiously whether sincerely or not love to placate racist white folks. Hispanics and Asians being on the same tip, and I notice it's usually always men.

An extraordinary Dave Chappelle is on the same time, as much as I hate to say it.

All it is, is just being subservient to the status quo i.e. these cacs. You see, these type of men deep down valorize the white man's ways and thinking, and want to and our willing to play angry white man whisperer, as if there's something to be gained from listening to the mind of the entitled, bitter, but more importantly, irrational.

They do this because in the grand scheme of America, people search high and low to try and be above their own, BUT they're willing to stoop to the level of letting some bytch ass cac yap the Hard R as if they have something worthwhile to be gained from the experience.

I agree but also keep in mind that some of these ppl simply idolize and love white people and want to be them.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
these dudes are hardcore c00ns. I remember a while ago seeing one of their reaction video thumbnails come across the feed and thinking they would be shytting on the racist shyt, but these nikkas fully tapdance. :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
these dudes are hardcore c00ns. I remember a while ago seeing one of their reaction video thumbnails come across the feed and thinking they would be shytting on the racist shyt, but these nikkas fully tapdance. :snoop:
This level of c00ning is probably up there with the Hodge Twins. They stan Majorie Taylor Green and Candace Owens. Dudes have completely sold out their race for a check from racist MAGA.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Just a couple of points

-They admit they moved to an area just because its not black people
-They wanna meet with this dude because they respect him so much.

How did we get here and how? :dahell:

them 2 nikkas in the middle are bonafied c00ns...n the one in the middle right is a kappa too..smh

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Can anyone verbalize exactly what they had a problem with in this video?