You ever watch a cooking show while eating something like ramen...

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
and the food just tastes better? :ohlawd:

When I was a little kid, I'd see a chef cooking up a gourmet meal while eating Doritos and I'd imagine the Doritos tasting like the meal. :cook:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I think its safe to say that ramens are the ultimate struggle food...

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
I think it goes without saying that I've been struggling.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
When I was in college I had to eat dry breakfast cereal until I could get some money in the mail. At least ramen is a hot meal. :wow:

I watch cooking shows when I'm hungry, when I'm full..they're better when I'm hungry though. Maybe I'm a masochist.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I didn't have something like Ramen, had something like a Cheeseburger and would be watching Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives like :ohhh:+:wow:+:eat:=:win:

I'd be Entertained & Well Fed by the End of the Episode. :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't eat Ramen and the smell of it makes me wanna puke but you're right. If I'm eating anything it always tastes better when I watch food shows.

Geek

Pro
Daps
After living in Hawaii for awhile I don't know how I could go back to packaged ramen.

l.jpg

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
what the fukk :heh:

anyway i see nothin wrong with ramen :manny: im not strugglin but i still like em

After living in Hawaii for awhile I don't know how I could go back to packaged ramen.

l.jpg

say breh, i been livin here for a few years and havent hit up a ramen joint tbh.. never called my attention. but recently i been wanting to try one. any recommendations? i dont feel like googling or yelping right now, i know theres tons of these.. that shyt looks GOOD