You ever wanted to wife but the broad wants to be causal?

Falcon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I get put into jumpoff status :bryan:

The tables have turned brehs. :sadbron:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Did I want to wife her? No

Did I want to lock the puzzy down so I was the only dude hitting it? :manny:

I shared that girl. :to:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nah I'm in the exact opposite situation.This chick wants to be in a relationship and I just want to keep fukking

She be mad persistent too.After another session where she's tapped out and her body fluids everywhere she be Od'ing I think she attaches her feelings with the sex cuz we aint even compatible like that

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I'm in the exact opposite situation.This chick wants to be in a relationship and I just want to keep fukking

She be mad persistent too.After another session where she's tapped out and her body fluids everywhere she be Od'ing I think she attaches her feelings with the sex cuz we aint even compatible like that

:smugbiden:

Falcon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I'll just give her what she wants and maybe she will catch some feels :to:

Falcon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also brehs,

Should I go after other broads still? She got pissed when she caught me flirting with someone else, but doesn't want a serious relationship :wtf:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she is screwing other people.
be casual. use condoms.
treat her as yall lil casual relationship
date other chicks...

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
the question for topic starter is how long did u know the chick before u wanted to wife her??

This day and age it's kind of easier to find out a chick feelings toward u before u start thinking if she wife material..

why get married unless the broad was handed to u by her arab father??

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Also brehs,

Should I go after other broads still? She got pissed when she caught me flirting with someone else, but doesn't want a serious relationship :wtf:

yeah, ive met this type. Shes prolly very young and emotionally immature. She wants everything on her terms; essentially she wants you virtually committed and in control, but she wants the freedom to fck around (thats why she is resisting the title of girlfriend, because she doesnt want to feel guilty when she fcks with others)

You're best bet is to drop her, unless you can bang her out without attaching your feelings. If you get caught up, and it looks like you already are, you're gunna pay for it in the long run. Shes a ball busta.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Also brehs,

Don't mind all that. She just doesn't want anyone else playing with her toy. She will discard you in due time.
Enjoy the p*ssy and don't catch feelings. :birdman:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't get forced into a casual relationship if you don't want one. You can't be out here waiting for her to come around. This isn't a movie.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You better keep messing with other girls nikka

She might be selfish but at least she told you whats up

This is whats gonna happen. She's gonna wait on a real potential boyfriend while keeping u as underground dikk. The day that right guy decides to give her a major label she will drop you WITH NO WARNING so you better have you a roster.

Eventually they'll "break up" and you'll be fukking again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Just remember she will never let you wife no matter how many times she let you fukk keep yo feelings in check