You ever think that maybe these game companies are in cahoots with each other?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They could all make a system with graphics that makes games look real but they are coming out with the technology slowly so they can squeeze all of the money out of it.If you asked me in the year 2000 what games would look like in 2013 i'd tell you it would look real.But really a lot of these next gen games don't look much better than the stuff that is out now.It's the next step but when is the BIG next step?Is it really taking technology that long or is it being slowed down on purpose?

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Not at all. At best, these developers could maybe be smarter with their time and money. But I don't think they're holding back quality intentionally.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Gaming is at a point that graphics won't really improve much again. Gameplay either, for most. The only thing that can really change now is running speed and multiplayer IMO

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Not in that fashion, but i do wonder if they have a conference among major developers where they all decide to do similar things. The amount of 'next-gen' titles that will shoehorn in 'open-world' concept is amazing.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the next big step is vr. graphics have steadily been getting better.
That's what we all thought the future of gaming would be,virtual reality.Thought i'd have my own holodeck by now.Layin on the beach getting fed grapes from 2 voluptuous tropical goddesses :to:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
That's what we all thought the future of gaming would be,virtual reality.Thought i'd have my own holodeck by now.Layin on the beach getting fed grapes from 2 voluptuous tropical goddesses :to:

were at a time where its actually possible tho. i think near the end of the next gaming consoles we'll see the first real vr type add ons. like how video is being integrated more into gaming this gen, when ps5/xb2 drops we'll be talking about vr. who knows tho, im still waiting on my hoverboard

334550-bttf-hover-board.jpg

:to: