You Ever Hit Up a Lowkey Strip Joint? (Dollar Clubs)

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I don't know about up north, but they're all over the place in the south.

It's even better when you hit up a lil Hole in the Wall bar with your boys and some hoodrat bammas come out the back and start throwing saggy titties in your face.

It makes for a wild night :russ:

My fellow Raleigh brehs know what I'm talking about :jawalrus:

I love the south, fukk what they say. :to:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I love em :ahh: there's a spot in Charlotte I like to go to called The Silver Fox, it's so hood from week to week you never know if its gonna be open but it's always a good time when it is open

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
yea always in the south.. i went to a few joints in okc that were good.. this white broad looked like sara jay and did a few illegal things during my lap dance.. which lasted an hour.. and costed $50

then there was panama city fl.. i think that's the name.. where spring break goes down... some big ass club... $5 lapdances!!!!!

atl i hit one last new years... $30 bottles of moet!!! that was enough for me

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
yea always in the south.. i went to a few joints in okc that were good.. this white broad looked like sara jay and did a few illegal things during my lap dance.. which lasted an hour.. and costed $50

then there was panama city fl.. i think that's the name.. where spring break goes down... some big ass club... $5 lapdances!!!!!

atl i hit one last new years... $30 bottles of moet!!! that was enough for me

can I get the names of said places my brother?:lupe:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
can I get the names of said places my brother?:lupe:

i reaaaaaaaaally don't remember.. it was about 2005 i was out there and it was only a month.. the one i'm talking about wasn't on the main strip.. and it was huge inside with cages and all that

if you see that sara jay looking chick.. and i mean she might be her twin.. definitely holler at her.. but something tells me they all get down