You ever have something on ya mind that makes you frustrated than you forget about it?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The mind is beautiful like that..sometimes like once every other week.,ill be frustrated and aggy as fukk at something or someone...then 15 mins later I'll forget about it and can't remember what I was frustrated at..then I'm happy..

No matter how hard I try to remember what I was frustrated at I can't remember..it's like my mind blocked it out..

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
sometimes i be on a train of thought and end up in a fantasy about me beating someone's ass or telling them off. then i snap back to reality like "wow...that wasn't even close to happening". it's like american psycho sometimes. i think everyone does it and that's why that book was such a good satire. if you can stomach it.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
sometimes i be on a train of thought and end up in a fantasy about me beating someone's ass or telling them off. then i snap back to reality like "wow...that wasn't even close to happening". it's like american psycho sometimes. i think everyone does it and that's why that book was such a good satire. if you can stomach it.

Never read the book but saw the film back in the days..

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
Happened to me once with a paycheque. After work I was mad af about how much I got paid. Slept it off on the train then remembered while I was at the mall :snoop:
My stupid fat ass Indian ex-boss still hasn't paid me yet :birdman: