You Ever Have One Of Ya ****** Change Over Some Dumb ****?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Normally nikkas change when its an issue with a girl or something. I got a friend who i started working with in December on a new job, us and 2 other guys formed a kliq and everything was good til we finished training and started hating the job. So i left and took a new job at the company he used to work for, ever since then that nikka done changed up and started acting bytchmade. Yesterday he finally came out and admitted that was the reason. nikka mad cause im at my new job :what:

Daps
Yep, one of my boys pulled the switcharoo on me cuz he fukking with a known smut, decided that's gonna be his main chick, and now got ol girl pregnant.We seen this bytch get passed around the club on several occasions and this nikka wanna act like now he got her locked down. :dwillhuh:

All I told him was to be careful, and to make sure that kid is his once it's born. Didn't call his bytch a ho, didn't clown that nikka or nothing, kept it genuine and respectful. and this nikka wanna go around to everyone talking shyt about me but ducking me when i told him we can settle it like men face to face. Saw this nikka at the gym and he wanna act like it's all good still. I told that nikka he wanna square up, we can, leave all that gossiping behind nikkas backs to the birds and settle whatever beef he got with me and he was :heh: nah bruh i aint ever said nothing about you.

It's crazy how the simplest shyt can show a person's true colors with the quickness.