You ever had to beat a b*tches ass? Are you ashamed?

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

I choked the shyt out of one of my x girlfriends before. I loved the girl but she threw a hot iron in my face so I damn near put her to sleep. :yeshrug:

I remember in 3rd grade some little c*nt poured a squeeze-it on my head in the cafeteria infront of everyone, so I hit her in the face with a lunch tray. Broke her nose and got suspended for 2 weeks, but I was much kinder to ladies after this incident. Besides from my first example :youngsabo:

A

A Friend of The People

It warms my heart that we have such upstanding gentlemen in the Coli

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My gf had a bad habit of hittin me during arguments

My pops used to whoop my moms ass so I aint bout that life but enough was enough i told her hit me again N watch what happens:aicmon:

She was like :usure: N punched me

I reached back channeling my inner woman beater N back handed her right in the mouth

Her reaction was :merchant::sadcam::why::to:

10 yrs later she still has never even thought of putting her hands on me:smugdraper:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I beat a girl up in like 8th grade. we were at a park and she said something slick, and kicked me in the balls, so i grabbed her by the neck and threw her down and kicked her while she was down.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:yes:

I once Bruce Lee leaping side kicked a bytch all up in her chest, putting her through a hollow-core door
bruce-lee-super-side-kick-animation.gif

Then I hit her with the deuces like this
_proxy
, made a bomb ass sammich, got high as fukk and watched spongebob. :birdman:

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always wonder how girls feel when they get hit and they deserve it or if a random guy does it..not their father or bf

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Yea back in the 5th grade. There were a few trollops that used to talk shyt about the whole crew all semester, then when it came vacation time they always changed it up on some "why can't we all just get along" tip, and we would give them a pass. Then next semester they would start all over again.:comeon:

So this went on for a year until finally shyt popped off. We weren't about to fall for it anymore. A couple of my friends get into a shoving match with two of those trollops and I'm looking at them like.:what:
Then I pick the fattest, uggliest bytch out of them all and I start running torwards her and I hit her with the Liu Kang flying kick right in the belly!

My friends hit me with the :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:!

That bytch was on the floor curled up for a good 5-10 minutes. On the outside I'm wearing the :smugfavre::youngsabo: expression but on the inside I'm "please please please god let her be ok hope it's nothing serious:sadcam:"

Since that day I never hit or had to hit a female again.:myman:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
my sister was in a drunken rage more than a few times and tried to lay hands on me and everyone else. I just pushed her ass down with full force and she hit her head on the table and got knocked out. Woke up in the morning and never knew what happens when she asked I was like :myman:

A

A Friend of The People

6 post hoe

Just make sure when you get enough you make a thread dropping those panties and making that ass clap for verification you a girl.....we've set new precedents here in the past few days

A simple paper saying "Detective Splatter it's yours" is all the proof needed :aicmon: We can be hanging another legendary thread in the rafters by midnight :takedat:

Oshaya

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will. Im gonna make a thead. This 15 post shyt is gay as fukk tho