You Ever Had a Stalker?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread inspired by

I remember when I was with my ex I had her so D1CK whipped she pulled up on me and a group of my friends and said “ get in the car”. I told her “no” and begin walking. She followed me down the street trying to run me over to get in the car. She followed me 10-15 minutes easy until I got in.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Yes. And I don’t wish it on anyone. Let me tell you just ONE experience I endured.

So @Uncouth Savage moms is my ex and I had her so D1CK whipped she pulled up on me and a group of my friends and said “ get in the car”. I told her “no” and begin walking. She followed me down the street trying to run me over to get in the car. She followed me 10-15 minutes easy until I got in.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
giphy.gif

full

full

full

6672f063-dbe9-4e85-a2ba-23ec66ea29be_text.gif

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. And I don’t wish it on anyone. Let me tell you just ONE experience I endured.

So @Uncouth Savage moms is my ex and I had her so D1CK whipped she pulled up on me and a group of my friends and said “ get in the car”. I told her “no” and begin walking. She followed me down the street trying to run me over to get in the car. She followed me 10-15 minutes easy until I got in.
Yo:dead::dead::dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No but i really, really want one. Stalk me please. Prey on me.:noah:

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
if you ever sold drugs you already know....fakkits like Conway the machine got his flunkies waiting in the bushes :francis:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Summer of ‘07 . I remember running the stairs at Ben Hill,
Nikka was there. I’d go to the public library, nikka was on the same bus. Ended up callin’ my dad. I remember one his questions was “did he buy you something?” :dead: Like that mean we go together in ole heads terms :mjlol: the answer was no.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Had one back in the day. It's not fun and quite dangerous dealing with women like that. Women in general can't take rejection but dealing with nut jobs there's a fear they will accuse you of somthing. Worst thing you can do is ghost someone like that. Break it down to them in person and if they keep harassing you make sure you clearly indicate it's over via text and that you want to move on in peace. Proof is needed. What's worse is someone that suffers from depression and has a history of suicide thoughts or attempts. That's the ultimate fear that they won't be able to take it. Best way is to tell their siblings or fam that u about to separate if it's someone you been with for awhile if not her best friend is an option so she has someone to talk to right after.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yes. It was not fun. It was someone I knew casually, I had zero interest in her but she would show up at my workplace when I was done with work, call me at random times for no reason, etc. Once she told me about an event somewhere that I was interested in, when I got there there was no event and just she was there waiting. It had to have lasted at least a year because she even followed me to my next workplace when I changed jobs. I had absolutely zero interest and did my best to turn her down gently, but repeatedly got worried that rejection was going to make her flip a switch at some point and do some crazy shyt. But I changed jobs again and never saw her again.

I looked up her name on a whim like 5 years later and found she had a blog and was writing crazy shyt about me on it. Thank god she wasn't naming me, but I could definitely tell she was talking about me and had reworked her entire relationship with me in her mind into something that wasn't anywhere near reality.

I looked up her name around 15 years later and she was in a news story about the homeless. There was enough in the story to make it clear that she was mentally ill. :mjcry:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Had one back in the day. It's not fun and quite dangerous dealing with women like that. Women in general can't take rejection but dealing with nut jobs there's a fear they will accuse you of somthing. Worst thing you can do is ghost someone like that. Break it down to them in person and if they keep harassing you make sure you clearly indicate it's over via text and that you want to move on in peace. Proof is needed. What's worse is someone that suffers from depression and has a history of suicide thoughts or attempts. That's the ultimate fear that they won't be able to take it. Best way is to tell their siblings or fam that u about to separate if it's someone you been with for awhile if not her best friend is an option so she has someone to talk to right after.

Yes, exactly to all of that. I had all those same concerns going on. I was afraid of depression, I was afraid of her committing suicide, I was afraid of her getting angry about rejection and making up allegations about me.

None of those things happened, but she definitely was somewhere on a slow descent into mental illness which I didn't realize at the time was anything more than mild depression. I don't think I could have done anything differently at the time but I wish she had been able to get help earlier.