You ever get the feeling a "friend" is envious

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
of you ? I had a hard fukking life. Seems like when I finally graduated from college , got a decent job and car , nikkas energy started to change. Been the underdog my whole life , when I finally catch a few breaks nikkas is mad. Its not just jealousy , feels like envy. Human nature is evil , your most ardent supporter could be feeling this inside and you not even know it.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I got a potna who cant find a job for shyt. Hes always asking me to " put him on" at my gig.. I haven't even been here a year , I dont got that kind of pull. Dude fukked around in college and now just has a bunch of debt and nothing to show for it , not even a degree. Its a few people who I thought were solid individuals shape-shifting like this. I'm truly incredulous. I haven't even "made" it.. I guess nikkas just hate to see you come from nothing to a little something.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Exactly
The second u mature and start to educate yourself, get a good job a nice car and house they say u "changed"

Truth.com

I'm still the same person , its just the shyt I do and say now are just interpreted differently.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
of you ? I had a hard fukking life. Seems like when I finally graduated from college , got a decent job and car , nikkas energy started to change. Been the underdog my whole life , when I finally catch a few breaks nikkas is mad. Its not just jealousy , feels like envy. Human nature is evil , your most ardent supporter could be feeling this inside and you not even know it.

I guess you need to find new friends then.People that will appreciate you and Vice Versa.

Daps
People are always fearful of change. When they see you rollin now, they get salt because its not how it always was. I noticed men have a very hard time adapting once they get comfy for a long while.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Come on bro.. I was just bout to read and it disappeared lol.

shyt kinda personal but without going to deep with it, I had a nicca I thought was cool try to get me fired from my job after I bought a crib and busted out with the Camaro. Every muhfukka that smiles in your face and smokes a blunt with you ain't ya friend. Niccas be snakes man...

If someone is a friend they are happy when you are doing well. A real nicca knows friends can kind of piggy back off of the others success. Don't expect a nicca to but my thing is maybe that man can reach back and get your foot in the door with some sh1t so why hate and have ill thoughts towards a nicca? fukk a hater...

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
shyt kinda personal but without going to deep with it, I had a nicca I thought was cool try to get me fired from my job after I bought a crib and busted out with the Camaro. Every muhfukka that smiles in your face and smokes a blunt with you ain't ya friend. Niccas be snakes man...

If someone is a friend they are happy when you are doing well. A real nicca knows friends can kind of piggy back off of the others success. Don't expect a nicca to but my thing is maybe that man can reach back and get your foot in the door with some sh1t so why hate and have ill thoughts towards a nicca? fukk a hater...

Disgusting. Successful individuals always motivated me to grind harder.. I guess everybody dont see it that way.