You ever finish like 10+ applications, only to notice one measely mistake on your resume?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop:

This shyt happens at least 3 times before the deadline it seems. Never fails.

A nikka put "Recruited students from to become members " instead of "Recruited students to become..." This is what happens when you try too hard to make your resume perfect or limit it to one page. End up deleting shyt and leaving one word too much or too little fukking up a whole sentence

:why:

Daps
Damn limiting your resume to one page? I though 2 was the standard.

My aunt said all your relevant experience and info should fit on page 1. Some companies won't even look past the first page. You don't want to see too over-qualified.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Especially in these days I doubt any employers looking past that 1st page

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Turns out the resumes I submitted in those applications dont have the error in it :ohlawd:

And yea, for a graduate anything above 1 is absurd. No matter how dope you think you are...1 page should be enough. If you need to change margins...go ahead. But dont go over that one page.

I got two work experiences...two extracurricular/volunteers (all 4 have about 2-4 bullet points) ...4 career related skills, two interests and then the education section at the top

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, my cousin was the HR director for a big company so she does my résumés for me. She enjoys doing them for some odd reason lol. Mine be extra on point though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Turns out the resumes I submitted in those applications dont have the error in it :ohlawd:

And yea, for a graduate anything above 1 is absurd. No matter how dope you think you are...1 page should be enough. If you need to change margins...go ahead. But dont go over that one page.

I got two work experiences...two extracurricular/volunteers (all 4 have about 2-4 bullet points) ...4 career related skills, two interests and then the education section at the top

with your tips i was able to get my my godsons mom even though she is a ungrateful biatch a job

daps brehs

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'm thinking of the best way to teach you the accounting principles necessary to succeed as a basic investor
I've actually been talking to my brother about starting some sort of site where I can put up my equity research reports/educate ppl. hmm. similar to my brothers but with investment instead of music
http://ar-report.com/

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i'm thinking of the best way to teach you the accounting principles necessary to succeed as a basic investor

teach me :noah:

btw listen to this man brehs, two page resume barely got anything, when i shortened her resume to 1 page, and used your cover letter you posted in higher learning but tailored it to her skills :noah: i got her like 20 interviews in a 3 week span off indeed.ca. This was someone who was applying to tim hortons and mcdonalds and i got them a interview which led to a job paying nearly 50k a year accounts receiveable.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
teach me :noah:

btw listen to this man brehs, two page resume barely got anything, when i shortened her resume to 1 page, and used your cover letter you posted in higher learning but tailored it to her skills :noah: i got her like 20 interviews in a 3 week span off indeed.ca. This was someone who was applying to tim hortons and mcdonalds and i got them a interview which led to a job paying nearly 50k a year accounts receiveable.
:ohhh: I'm glad I could help fam