You ever feel like not doing ****

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I haven't cleaned my apartment in hella long..I don't feel like cleaning or washing dishes..

I was supposed to go on a couple dates with a Filipino bytch and a Puerto Rican bytch..haven't hit them bytches back in 2 weeks..I'm too lazy to get p*ssy right now,,

Haven't worked out in hella months and I'm used to working out..

Don't listen to that much music anymore I'm a hip hop fanatic..I could care about rap right now..

I barely drink anymore..like once or twice a week and I throw back a few beers here and there..

Some bytch at the bar kept asking if I was turnt up and I kept saying I stay turnt up..even tho I wasn't turnt up..I'm usually super HYPHY every day, but not these past months..

I'm chain smoking at least..about 2 packs a day..I don't even watch anime like I used to..

Man..wtf is wrong?

I don't even give a shyt about copping fresh fits anymore..I copped one pair of jeans in the past 3 months and I used to cop shyt every week..

I need Jesus as you guys would say, but I don't believe in that..maybe I need a shrink?:ld:

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
u not the only one. i haven't worked out in weeks

i haven't ate all week

i got court date next week, cause i forgot i had the wrong plates on my car and got stop.. so that's like $300 bucks

i'm going to need to 2 shrinks

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I must be having a mid life crisis:patrice:

i'm having a quarter life crisis over here. i think about forcing myself to do shyt, socially at least, but then i think about how i might be bringing other folks down with me being hella mellow and all.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
all the time, only things I feel like doing are playing videogames and being on the coli :ahh:

I'm so lazy:snoop:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
u not the only one. i haven't worked out in weeks

i haven't ate all week

i got court date next week, cause i forgot i had the wrong plates on my car and got stop.. so that's like $300 bucks

i'm going to need to 2 shrinks

Dude I swear I can't even eat..like I haven't ate anything today since I woke up at 10am..just a red bull, sprite, and a few bottles of water..since I don't feel like eating, I wonder if I could drink this protein powder to get some weight back on me..Ive been having like one meal a day for the past 6 months..but I never did have a big appetite in the first place..

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Dude I swear I can't even eat..like I haven't ate anything today since I woke up at 10am..just a red bull, sprite, and a few bottles of water..since I don't feel like eating, I wonder if I could drink this protein powder to get some weight back on me..Ive been having like one meal a day for the past 6 months..but I never did have a big appetite in the first place..
:russ: I'm the same way

A nikka don't even feel like eating sometimes :snoop: Laziness should be classified as a disease or sickness. It's dangerous.:damn:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
All the time, but then I sit back for a moment and realize, if I don't get this shyt done then I have to do it later so I do what I have to do and be lazy for the rest of the day

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
yall need to start smokin weed then that shyt got me motivated to be a better person