You ever browse one of your Ex's Facebook page & realize...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
... that you dodged a bullet? :whew:

I'm friends with 2 of my Ex's from like High School & a few years after & they're not even 30 & are already :flabbynsick:

Now I'm far from shallow :whoa: but at some point people should realize that you're letting yourself go & start doing something about it... the worst part is they're still Single so it's not like they have a reason to be complacent...

Like damn I would've ended up with that... :huhldup:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
most of my ex's are doing well. it's normally when i look at facebook pages of girls i might have liked at one point that i get the feeling that i dodged a bullet. i remember once there was this one girl i met at one of my monday jazz parties at my house but her friend was all in my face and her friend didn't look good. when i did get the chance to break away, i would talk to the other girl instead. but, recently on a trip back to north carolina i saw that same girl (the one i wanted to talk to) and she got all flabby and sick looking. she was still cute but not in the same way. plus she seemed like a lush (we saw her again at a bar and she was obviously drunk).

after that, i went back and tried to piece together what happened to her thru facebook. that's when i was sort of happy i never messed with her...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
most of my ex's are doing well. it's normally when i look at facebook pages of girls i might have liked at one point that i get the feeling that i dodged a bullet. i remember once there was this one girl i met at one of my monday jazz parties at my house but her friend was all in my face and her friend didn't look good. when i did get the chance to break away, i would talk to the other girl instead. but, recently on a trip back to north carolina i saw that same girl (the one i wanted to talk to) and she got all flabby and sick looking. she was still cute but not in the same way. plus she seemed like a lush (we saw her again at a bar and she was obviously drunk).

after that, i went back and tried to piece together what happened to her thru facebook. that's when i was sort of happy i never messed with her...

It's crazy cuz u never know when they lost it. Both of the girls I dated who let themselves go we're skinny as hell in HS & now it's like where did the linebacker shoulders & lunch lady elbows come from... :userious: