You ever been grubbin so good with all your ****** havin a good time, then half way..

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
in the middle of while you're eating.....

tumblr_m7r9ffewRm1rvjqfwo1_500.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

been there, is it not a pleasant feeling. same loading up a cart full of groceries, only to get to check out and realize you left ya wallet at home :noah:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I never bring my wallet I always say I forgot it ill get u next time

:ahh:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:wtf: People actually fukk up like this in real life?

FIRST thing I do right before going to the grocery store/a restaurant is check how much money I got ON ME, so I'll know what I can come out with

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Never happened to me.
As some of you know, I'm an ex-cop. Once, early in my cop career, I was on patrol. Early in my shift, like 10 minutes into it, I get dispatched to a vandalism call. Someone got their car damaged in a shopping store parking lot. So while I'm talking to the victim. I casually put my hand on top of my holster and then I get the "Aww, nuts!" feeling. I usually expect to feel the back end of my pistol but I only felt my holster. I look down and I forgot my gun. Literally. I give the woman the report number and I drive back home to get my gun.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Never happened to me.
As some of you know, I'm an ex-cop. Once, early in my cop career, I was on patrol. Early in my shift, like 10 minutes into it, I get dispatched to a vandalism call. Someone got their car damaged in a shopping store parking lot. So while I'm talking to the victim. I casually put my hand on top of my holster and then I get the "Aww, nuts!" feeling. I usually expect to feel the back end of my pistol but I only felt my holster. I look down and I forgot my gun. Literally. I give the woman the report number and I drive back home to get my gun.

sucks you werent in a shoot out that day

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Nope... but it's been times where I definitely thought I might have and reached into my back pocket out of sheer panic...

Pika-Jew

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father told me to always keep a 50 on you just in case. Nowadays we have credit cards. Walking around broke aint wavy

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hasn't happened at a restaurant, but there have been a few occasions where I was at a store shopping and didn't realize I forgot my wallet until I got to the front register. :snoop: