You dont never know what someone else is going thru.....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Its crazy finding out the things some people are dealing with sometimes..........

At a card game saturday one of the guys was telling us about how one of the dudes i used to play cards with mother is on her death bed (she used to play cards with us too) and his wife (who used to play cards with us too) had to have her brain operated on and is in the hospital right now.......the dude telling the story said he didnt even know what to say to him cuz he aint never experienced nothing like that.....

thats when one of the dudes at the table causually said "well im going thru something myself too...." he then tells us that his mother had passed away THAT SAME DAY! He was playing cards to take his mind off of it........

son its crazy

today im talking to a friend of mine and she's goin thru it.........nikkas killed her younger brother a couple months ago and the other things she's going thru was tuff to hear........

then after she left i started talking to this woman who was on the bench with me and she told me the situation she's dealing with her childrens father and it was crazy...........

You just never know what people are dealing with sometimes.......

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
That shyt is the truth I'm going through mad shyt too.

Just gotta pray for each other breh.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
this kind of shyt literally goes on everyday in the hood&most of it you don't even know until after the fact,we just keep shyt like this under the wraps and keep pushin

and we wonder why the hood is so violent/full of PTSD victims

the even sadder part is i was one of the rarefied dudes who actually sought out outside help from the system and it made me MORE crazy:manny:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
this kind of shyt literally goes on everyday in the hood&most of it you don't even know until after the fact,we just keep shyt like this under the wraps and keep pushin

the even sadder part is i was one of the rarefied dudes who actually sought out outside help from the system and it made me MORE crazy:manny:

u right......

u could literally talk to almost every single person in these environments and hear a story.........

we arent supposed to be living like this

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

Outside help like therapy n Sht?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Outside help like therapy n Sht?

indubitably

funny that this thread would pop up,me and a fellow OG were talking about the jects in the past&how shytty it was,then the building turned towards our own family past,we were talking about how crazy and abusive our respective pops
were,after i finishing talking about mine he just looked me in the eye and said "i know G,i used to hear it all the time,but.." and he just kinda shrugged.I said yup,what could you really do,we were all going through it.

that level of overstanding is rare,i was thankful for it