You come home from the pediatricians office with your son whos a lakers fan and see 3 goons waiting

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
strapped up dead serious lookin like :sitdown: :shaq: :birdman:

You notice your only daughter and wife are missing :lupe:

Your son is scared to death and the goon says

:ufdup: your son can wait with us :myman:

YOUR DAUGHTER AND WIFE ARE IN OUR CUSTODY :demonic:

OUR BOSS AWAITS YOUR PRESENCE. :whoa: that IS of COURSE, IF YOU CAN MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO HIS OFFICE.
:heh: :umad: :russ:

you have to make it all the way through NINE CITY BLOCKS of GUYS LIKE US WHO ARE PAID AND HUNGRY TO KILL YOU.
WE FIGURED YOU DESERVED A FAIR SHOT :obama:

If you FIGHT YOUR WAY THERE, and DEFEAT OUR BOSS, WHO IS PRETTY YOKED OUT, YOU CAN HAVE ALL OF HIS RICHES, AND YOUR FAMILY BACK.

IF NOT

:manny:

:sitdown: :shaq: :birdman:
GOOD LUCK
if you were in a REAL LIFE SCENARIO OF THIS...a REAL LIFE STREETS OF RAGE or FINAL FIGHT or RIVER CITY RANSOM, HOW FAR would you get? You can only use knives and bats you find and no guns...you have to fight you way through 8 city blocks, fight your way through an office building, and then beat up an Antonio Cesaro lookin final boss.

ITS YOUR DAUGHTER AND WIFE...and your SON is back home like :sadcam:

HOW FAR WOULD YOU GET?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
strapped up dead serious lookin like :sitdown: :shaq: :birdman:

You notice your only daughter and wife are missing :lupe:

Your son is scared to death and the goon says

if you were in a REAL LIFE SCENARIO OF THIS...a REAL LIFE STREETS OF RAGE or FINAL FIGHT or RIVER CITY RANSOM, HOW FAR would you get? You can only use knives and bats you find and no guns...you have to fight you way through 8 city blocks, fight your way through an office building, and then beat up an Antonio Cesaro lookin final boss.

ITS YOUR DAUGHTER AND WIFE...and your SON is back home like :sadcam:

HOW FAR WOULD YOU GET?
Could I bribe the Lower goons by offering them part of the bosses fortune and the ability to be the new boss once I won ?? And if I manage to get go the next block would the previous block goons not be allowed to follow ?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You've been making a different variation of the same thread for like 5 months now. Switch it up, your shyt is garbage.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can't stealth my way to the boss with the bats and knives then I'm not even gonna bother trying to fight block after block of nikkas trying to get that paper. :manny: