You can't buy any episodes from Life Is Strange 2 after Ep.1 unless you buy the $32 season pass

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I'm one of the louder complainers on this subform when it comes to DLC and microtransaction bullshyt, but honestly, with these episodic release-style games..I don't see the issue with buying the game as a whole. That's always how I've bought them honestly. It would be nice if they all released together if you're paying full price though.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm one of the louder complainers on this subform when it comes to DLC and microtransaction bullshyt, but honestly, with these episodic release-style games..I don't see the issue with buying the game as a whole. That's always how I've bought them honestly. It would be nice if they all released together if you're paying full price though.

Problem is that with you'll never know if they'll keep their promise and release the remaining content. TWD got saved like 5 months but look at FFXV, they just cancelled it out of nowhere.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I mean do people only want to buy the first 3 episodes or some shyt? if you like the first episode, you can buy the rest
Problem is that with you'll never know if they'll keep their promise and release the remaining content. TWD got saved like 5 months but look at FFXV, they just cancelled it out of nowhere.

I waited til all the episodes came out for The first three Telltale Walking Deads and when I bough everything day one, of course the studio gets shutdown

Not to mention, the first season ran like shyt on 360

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Wonder how well this is selling..:patrice:

People would just wait until all the episodes are out and it's on sale. So either they do this or

I think episodic games would make sense for something like gamepass. E

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only people that complain about microtransactions and dlc are people who want traffic on YouTube and websites. Basically they cry about microtransactions which attracts you to their page then they get paid basically doing the same thing these companies are doing. It's a dirty game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I always wait till all the episodes are out before buying. Preferably when there's a sale.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Us Gamepass users don’t have to worry about it either way :blessed:

Still don’t know how y’all can hate on Gamepass.

You get an entire year of a bunch of games for the same price y’all in here complaining about paying for all the episodes of one game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Us Gamepass users don’t have to worry about it either way :blessed:

Still don’t know how y’all can hate on Gamepass.

You get an entire year of a bunch of games for the same price y’all in here complaining about paying for all the episodes of one game.
Game pass is a service where you rent games you passed on.
Ya'll enjoy your "feast". :DAIGOMJLOL: