You canada bros, where is the best place for a nicca to live?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm in Canada right now(B.C.), I've heard that there are quite a few black people in Toronto, but I'm not trying to drop 800k for a 2 bedroom house with no basement :thumbsdown:

I would like to go to Vancouver but I'm not sure if those Asians are teaming up with whites to go in on the brothas (no homo).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Everywhere in Canada is safe, Vancouver Is more expensive though than Toronto

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vancouver is VERY expensive. Toronto's not as expensive but it's getting there. Both cities are pretty expensive from real estate, to rent, to transit, to goods. Both are nice cities. Montreal is cheaper and has a Euro vibe. Those are the only 3 cities I'd recommend. There are some other nice ones but those are the best.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm in Canada right now(B.C.), I've heard that there are quite a few black people in Toronto, but I'm not trying to drop 800k for a 2 bedroom house with no basement :thumbsdown:

I would like to go to Vancouver but I'm not sure if those Asians are teaming up with whites to go in on the brothas (no homo).

BC and esp vancouver is more expensive to live in than Toronto... It ain't cheap in T.O. either, both these cities amongst most expensive in the world to live but there is a tradeoff in quality of life.

The whites and Asians are not a problem, in fact my boy was eating real good out there.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Well I figure those cities are really expensive to live in, but don't people usually just live in a city or town thats close by and then just drive there? like some people work in Toronto but then drive 3 hours to get back home because living in the city is too expensive.

shyt is probably going to keep getting more expensive because more people keep moving there and wages aren't keeping up with costs. I figure I could live in Surrey or something but just drive to Vancouver. And I thought those French people were racist as hell? I've heard good things about Montreal but I don't know if I'd want to live there and have to deal with cism on a daily basis.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Toronto is probably the worse big city in terms of traffic. Places like Barrie, Oshawa are cheap but if you work in the city it's a bytch to get to

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
And I thought those French people were racist as hell? I've heard good things about Montreal but I don't know if I'd want to live there and have to deal with cism on a daily basis.

If you live in an English area, you won't have to deal with those annoying frogs on a daily basis. If you come to Montreal, try living in LaSalle or NDG.