You Can Rent AMC Theaters For $400

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea one of my daughter’s friends did this for their bday back when Black Panther 2 was out. The girls pops told me they rented out the theater and was gonna take care of all the snacks

So I invited myself too :youngsabo:

I sat way in the back by myself with one of those jumbo sized popcorn and sodas. But I fell asleep with the popcorn in my arms about half way thru
:russ:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Yea one of my daughter’s friends did this for their bday back when Black Panther 2 was out. The girls pops told me they rented out the theater and was gonna take care of all the snacks

So I invited myself too :youngsabo:

I sat way in the back by myself with one of those jumbo sized popcorn and sodas. But I fell asleep with the popcorn in my arms about half way thru
:popcorn3: :dead: :flabbynsick:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
That's it?

Not naming names but a couple of years ago went to a movie theater in the Miami area with my girl at the time. They oversold tickets to the movie opening night and weren't seating anymore when we get to the door

Usher walks us next door, says someone had paid for a private theatre but wouldn't mind us

It was a member of the Miami heat with his trainer. Cussed us the fukk out

"Man this some bullshyt! What the hell I'm paying y'all for!!!"

Then he regained his composure and offered us his seats, shook hands, apologized for yelling. Goes next door and gets announced by a DJ as a "special guest" :mjlol:

Shoulda been romantic but women have bird brains, she's mad cause people are cheering the Miami heat player and wants to be in that theatre. I broke up with her soon after. Dumb bytch is now near 40 with no kids and 200 pounds extra weight, dodged a bullet:whew:

Ol boy was heated at that $400 :russ:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Did this 4 times during Covid and it was even cheaper since nobody was going to the theaters. Was nice seeing first run releases on special occasions and having the theater totally to ourselves.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just left not too long ago. They was cool as hell. My dumb ass picked the wrong movie and we was watching act of kindness for a half hour till we realized :pachaha:

But they started the Bad Boys shyt from the beginning once we told them. shyt was very playa. Will probably do it again at some point

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
if you can pick your own movie...like an old one this would be dope AF...rent it out and watch scarface :wow: