You can really tell where you are in life

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
by how randomn older women treat you.

If they're sweet to you, give you free food, and treat you like you're still a 4th grader that you can't help but coo at their innocence and mischieviousness, then you know you've made it

BrowserPreview_tmp.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
i dunno if thats an indicator of anything, i think women are just more maternal as they age.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
by how randomn older women treat you.

If they're sweet to you, give you free food, and treat you like you're still a 4th grader that you can't help but coo at their innocence and mischieviousness, then you know you've made it

BrowserPreview_tmp.gif

Or maybe you just remind them of their grandchildren? :ehh::manny:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
The nicer all people treat u in general is usually a good indicator you're doin somethin right, succeeding at somethin

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Old ladies are hella nice to me. Probably because I wear a suit most of the week, and when I'm not I'm usually wearing something that compliments my superior physique. They can't help themselves… or at least thats the impression I get.

:yeshrug:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Old ladies are hella nice to me. Probably because I wear a suit most of the week, and when I'm not I'm usually wearing something that compliments my superior physique. They can't help themselves… or at least thats the impression I get.

:yeshrug:

*shyts in your bathtub*

*uses your kinte cloth to wipe ass*

*dips*