Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Dont know how to make kool aid
everybody-hates-chris-mean-mug-o.gif
...you aint no real nikka

Never wiped yo ass with paper towels a newspaper or a shirt.. you aint no real nikka :birdman:

Yo dynasty file on that new college dont say "DEFAULT" ..you aint no real nikka :birdman:

You never ate some of these
tumblr_lfn64383G51qfxvmzo1_250.gif

You and another black man never done this
mean-mug-o.gif

You aint a real nikka
boosie-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
You ain't a real ngga ol dikk in booty op ass ngga

You ain't never rob a Puerto Rican out his sweat pants money you ain't a real ngga

You ain't never wear one pants leg up, smoke angel dust and walk like you floatin you aint a real ngga

You part time ass nggas on the coli

You never quoted Scarface while ordering Junior bacon cheeseburgers from Wendy's you ain't a real ngga

If you never went to summer bible school study and drank one of these

tumblr_lt6vag8Fx11qgjord.jpg

If you never pickled the beast or thought about pretending to drown to make out with the lifeguard, you ain't a real ngga
Shaking_head.gif

A lot of half peanut butter, half jelly buying nggas on the coli.

Buy that shyt separately like real nggas do

:birdman:

If you ain't never jerk off to an "Obsession" flick you ain't a real ngga

If you ain't have a wu-wear headband or avirex jacket or three cuts in your eye brows tryna wild out, YOU NOT A REAL NGGA

If you wouldn't fck Lil Moe, You not a real ngga

C. Dante

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm white and I've done every one of these except the dynasty shyt

cmon man

those are common occurences

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why would being a "real nikka" be something to be proud of? And people think I'm lying when I say the culture is fukked up.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Why would being a "real nikka" be something to be proud of? And people think I'm lying when I say the culture is fukked up.

Look at these dumbasses in this thread, praising ignorance and stereotypes. This is why I stay away from people who like to call themselves "real nikkas". The TRUE nikkas are the ones staying in school, out of trouble and bringing about black excellence :win:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Look at these dumbasses in this thread, praising ignorance and stereotypes. This is why I stay away from people who like to call themselves "real nikkas". The TRUE nikkas are the ones staying in school, out of trouble and bringing about black excellence :win:

It's the equivalent of bragging about only having one leg and then you blame the people with two legs for your shortcomings in life. People need to stop dropping anchor in bullshyt.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

tumblr_m77qbh9yVm1qlic8wo1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

This is a joke man. If OP is serious then I feel bad, but I'm sure dude is trollin.:manny: