YOOOOO, HOLD THE F*CK UP, season 8 of GOT won't be out till 2019?!?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Why would it take that long to put together 6 episodes the f*ck going on here
There might be some production schedule issues with the stuff up in Iceland but I don't think its that, this is all HBO milking the build up. Same way AMC did with Breaking Bad.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Following the GOATpranos formula.

They gave David Chase an extra year off just to write the last season the way he wanted.

RIP Jamea Gandolfini

and Tony :wow:
Yah but sopranos wasn't based on a book series, thot that fat slob rr Martin gave them the way and shet

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
There might be some production schedule issues with the stuff up in Iceland but I don't think its that, this is all HBO milking the build up. Same way AMC did with Breaking Bad.
Not HBO at all. This is all D&D. Only reason it would take longer is if they're actually trying to live up their promise of 6 feature length episodes

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not HBO at all. This is all D&D. Only reason it would take longer is if they're actually trying to live up their promise of 6 feature length episodes
Jaime says they start filming in October and they usually go for 6 months. They will be finish shooting way before Summer 2018 and the long episodes doesn't mean anything because its only 6, probably no different than filming 10 episodes that they did in the past. Only entity not allowing season 8 to premiere next summer is HBO itself...

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Jaime says they start filming in October and they usually go for 6 months. They will be finish shooting way before Summer 2018 and the long episodes doesn't mean anything because its only 6, probably no different than filming 10 episodes that they did in the past. Only entity not allowing season 8 to premiere next summer is HBO itself...
Bruh HBO wants not only more episodes, but more seasons. They let D&D do whatever they want (as they do with all of their shows pretty much). HBO is not telling their biggest earner :whoa: ya'll can't get no 2018 slot.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh HBO wants not only more episodes, but more seasons. They let D&D do whatever they want (as they do with all of their shows pretty much). HBO is not telling their biggest earner :whoa: ya'll can't get no 2018 slot.
I'm not sure what you are arguing here. There are only 6 more episodes. Why would D&D care when they air:gucci:
They already talking about "Confederate" before season 8 even starts filming