Yoko Taro declares NieR series “finished”

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
wait does dude ever take off that mask :mjlol: bruh out here living like a luchador :wow:

:salute: to the series and the music, love the philosophical takes in his games. When people say video games are art his shyt is prob what comes to my mind first.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
wait does dude ever take off that mask :mjlol: bruh out here living like a luchador :wow:

:salute: to the series and the music, love the philosophical takes in his games. When people say video games are art his shyt is prob what comes to my mind first.

I still gotta play Replica…I’m still hoping for a ps5 update

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He could be trollin.

but at the same time, i dont see where they could take the story after Automata so itd make sense for it to end

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He could be trollin.

but at the same time, i dont see where they could take the story after Automata so itd make sense for it to end

I mean it went from dragons and magic to androids in a post apocalyptic future in mini skirts. I dont think theres any rules for it. I could see him doing another soft reboot for the next series.

Deep down i feel like this is more of a behind the scenes politics thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if square enix and platinum just decided the series isn’t worth it for them anymore.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Automata is #1 on my back list. I’ve played the intro a shyt ton of times but I can’t get myself to get past the part in desert when you’re fighting those stupid robots who wave their arms around.

One day :mjcry:

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Automata is #1 on my back list. I’ve played the intro a shyt ton of times but I can’t get myself to get past the part in desert when you’re fighting those stupid robots who wave their arms around.

One day :mjcry:

Please do yourself a favor and see it through. the whole experience was :wow::wow::wow: for me.
The music is :blessed::blessed:
The big reveal was :ohhh:

Just... play that shyt man

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
2b-blood-2.gif