Yo, why the fúck is New York Undercover and Living Single still not on DVD/Netflix/Hulu?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
these shows debuted literally 20 years ago and between them both there's just season 1 of living single that's been released.

shyt, it's the same story with A Different World. Just one season has been release for a show that was popular and came out like 25 years ago.

Shows with FAR less spectacular runs have come and gone and you can easily get them. shyt is crazy because it's not like these are joints that came out back when TVs were first developed. People actually want these shows

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I can see N.Y. Undercover having an issue getting music cleared

When they were showing re-runs it wasn't an issue. I'd think that with damn near every record company under Univseral or Sony that it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Either way, 20+ years is more than enough time to iron out any clearances

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They both aged terrible

I want the PBS ghostwriter show to hit netflix

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I can see N.Y. Undercover having an issue getting music cleared

When they were showing re-runs it wasn't an issue. I'd think that with damn near every record company under Univseral or Sony that it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Either way, 20+ years is more than enough time to iron out any clearances

Yeah, but NY Undercover is a 90's show. TV shows on DVD releases didn't exist back than, so the studio (Universal Television) never negotiated to use the music for Home Video releases like studios started doing in the 2000's when TV shows on DVD releases became a thing.