Yo what yall think of my movie idea

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Its a scifi action thriller :lupe:

So there's this intergalactic fighting tournament thats been going on for light-years. Aliens from different galaxies fight it out in a tournament and if you lose your planet blows up :lupe:
Down on earth we have a former world champion who's questioning if he still wants to fight after suffering 3 straight losses. He's lost all his confidence, his "friends" are slowly leaving him and is he's now :flabbynsick:
But its earth's turn to be in the tournament and the Supreme being really loves this dude so he's chosen to represent earth. So the entire world knows their fate is resting on his :flabbynsick: shoulders.
He calls his old trainer who he fell out with get him back in shape etc etc training montages reconcile with his parents or some shyt like that.
So everybody goes from shyttin on him to supporting him and cheering him on.
He takes off to space to the tournament, and he start sizing up aliens and talking some of them getting the lowdown on whos who blah blah gets alien friend blah blah
of course he's the underdog, of course he struggles and feels guilty about the loser planet getting blown up but pulls out wins as he climbs the tournament board. Everyone on earth is watching glued to their screens. Some in church. Others causing destruction. But almost everyone is :lupe:
He reaches the final round to be champion of the galaxy :blessed:
So he's winning got his confidence back but the alien start coming back. And its a double knockdown in the final round they start to race to get to their feet (on some rocky shyt :mjgrin: )
And last second he loses :krs:
Earth bout to get blown up:gladbron: :lupe:
The fighter grabs the mic and apologizes to earth and gives a big heartfelt speech to the Supreme being hoping to save earth but nope boom earth explodes :damn:
But the fighter get to chill on the planet where the tournament is held :jawalrus:

This intergalactic shyt happened in DragonBall z didn't it? :leostare:

Last time I get hight and watch boxing :martin:
Dope ass movie idea already been done

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I would watch. lol

You said the if you lose the planet is destroyed, yet the representative from earth lost 3 straight times. So earth blew 3 times before? You can go into that more. Instead of blowing up, maybe some shyt where the planet has to restart civilization again.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This is also Mortal Kombat but with aliens instead of magical beings from another dimension. I would say it could be a boxing movie if you scale it back but I think that's also the plot to Rocky Balboa.

So space Mortal Kombat. :skip:

Gotdamn this is MK too aint it :snoop:
I did just watch it like last week too :lolbron:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I would watch. lol

You said the if you lose the planet is destroyed, yet the representative from earth lost 3 straight times. So earth blew 3 times before? You can go into that more. Instead of blowing up, maybe some shyt where the planet has to restart civilization again.

Nah he losing on earth.
Earth aint in jeopardy til he get to the space tournament
Cool premise, I'd watch it

I think the budget would have to be sky high for this shyt to work, either that or it would have to be animated
:blessed:
For your support the main character gon be named after you :myman:
Dwayne Johnson is Carlten "Juice" Juniors in Untitled PCP Space Fight Movie :banderas:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Earth bout to get blown up:gladbron: :lupe:
The fighter grabs the mic and apologizes to earth and gives a big heartfelt speech to the Supreme being hoping to save earth but nope boom earth explodes :damn:
FI00.gif

Supreme alien: :comeon:NO