yo, what are those lil black hard specks and fatty white spots in salami?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:scusthov: i just seen my roommate wolf down a salami sandwich full of these hard lil black chunks of some shyt and them nasty ass white fat spots all over the meat...nikka asked me why i aint eat none of the salami and im like
Ng14W.gif

picture-20.png

whats really good with this? :gag:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why not just sprinkle some grounded pepper on it? we aint cavemen
This is just a guess, but possibly because they know the meat will be sliced, so in a sense the pepper is being grinded. Also, I know I have a pepper grinder to grind peppercorns cuz it keeps the pepper fresh, and fresh grounded pepper taste better than old grounded pepper IMO, so maybe they do it for freshness :yeshrug:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
This is just a guess, but possibly because they know the meat will be sliced, so in a sense the pepper is being grinded. Also, I know I have a pepper grinder to grind peppercorns cuz it keeps the pepper fresh, and fresh grounded pepper taste better than old grounded pepper IMO, so maybe they do it for freshness :yeshrug:

rwibyx.gif

this sounds pretty logical

its still gross as fukk tho :merchant:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't eat pepperoni? I don't see much of a difference, and I fukk with the Spicy Italian sandwich at Subway toasted with lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, black olives, s&p and oil and vinegar :ooh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
You don't eat pepperoni? I don't see much of a difference, and I fukk with the Spicy Italian sandwich at Subway toasted with lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, black olives, s&p and oil and vinegar :ooh:

i fukk with pepperoni....i aint know it was the same shyt

i always considered salami to be the chunks of scraps and shyt on the end of the factory line that they just mush together into a slab of meat and package up

Daps
Salami tastes good but fukk is it some bullshyt.

They always say "Don't even ask to see how a sausage is made". Salame aint nothing but a spicy sausage.