Yo, We Are Lynching Our Own People...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
have we become so inured to the endless stories of young black men dying in the streets that we can't see how more effective at lynching we've become than the white man? these are men who leave families, children, people whose lives are irreparably impacted by their deaths. and nowadays, we almost act as if it's just as much of a given as hearing about some madman blowing himself to pieces in a baghdad market.

Oh..:snooze:

where are we headed, black people. the line of sanity has long since been crossed. we're now where even white people dare not venture, somewhere far removed from discussions of socio-economics. there's no sense to what's going on. it's savagery, something read about in fiction, only the brutal disregard for life is actually here. it's in our cities, bloodying the streets of a supposedly civilized nation.

and look at white people. where are the white young men getting gunned down on the regular? where are the white mobs of youths nodding their head to music that celebrates the slaughter? nowhere to be found. whites read the newspaper, see the stories of another faceless ****** gunned down, and sip on their coffee before going to work.

:snoop:

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have we become so inured to the endless stories of young black men dying in the streets that we can't see how more effective at lynching we've become than the white man? these are men who leave families, children, people whose lives are irreparably impacted by their deaths. and nowadays, we almost act as if it's just as much of a given as hearing about some madman blowing himself to pieces in a baghdad market.

Oh..:snooze:

where are we headed, black people. the line of sanity has long since been crossed. we're now where even white people dare not venture, somewhere far removed from discussions of socio-economics. there's no sense to what's going on. it's savagery, something read about in fiction, only the brutal disregard for life is actually here. it's in our cities, bloodying the streets of a supposedly civilized nation.

and look at white people. where are the white young men getting gunned down on the regular? where are the white mobs of youths nodding their head to music that celebrates the slaughter? nowhere to be found. whites read the newspaper, see the stories of another faceless ****** gunned down, and sip on their coffee before going to work.

:snoop:

White people kill White people. Hispanics kill Hispanics. Blacks kill Blacks. :yeshrug:

The majority of Death Row inmates in the country is white. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people kill White people. Hispanics kill Hispanics. Blacks kill Blacks. :yeshrug:

:confused:

stats don't lie. whites are not killing each other at the rate we are. hispanics? dunno. but blacks are committing genocide in these streets. how long ago was self-destruction? i can't stand this shyt. makes a grown man want to cry. but it also makes me angry. i didn't have it easy, but i NEVER felt the need to kill another man over anything. hell, i lost a lot of bread, but even then i was calm. there's no value placed on black life. our own children don't value their own existence.

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:confused:

stats don't lie. whites are not killing each other at the rate we are. hispanics? dunno. but blacks are committing genocide in these streets. how long ago was self-destruction? i can't stand this shyt. makes a grown man want to cry. but it also makes me angry. i didn't have it easy, but i NEVER felt the need to kill another man over anything. hell, i lost a lot of bread, but even then i was calm. there's no value placed on black life. our own children don't value their own existence.

So me the rate that show blacks are killing each other more than whites.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
So me the rate that show blacks are killing each other more than whites.

A 2007 special report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, reveals that approximately 8,000 — and, in certain years, as many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling figure is accompanied by another equally sobering fact, that 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks. The analysis, supported by FBI records, finds that in 2005 alone, for example, African Americans accounted for 49% of all homicide victims in the US — again, almost exclusively at the hands of other African Americans.

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Show me the rate of whites killing whites. Show me the homicide rate for whites killing whites.

Death Row is majority white.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i wonder how many of those killed were over something significant. if i pored over the thousands of cases of those killed, i'm sure i'd have this face :rudy: responding to most of the details. over a girl. over some shoes. over a gold chain. a watch. someone looking at someone the wrong way. dumb shyt.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts

This. I hate when people be on our " black people we gotta do better shyt, we killing our own race". I hit em with the :childplease: face. Every race been killing their own since the beginning of time.