Yo my homegirl think shes bein stalked!

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
...lets just say, I work at a department store. She's a manager and got me the job.

It was busy one day and one of my knuckle head coworker couldn't help a customer. So, we stopped talking and she went to help him.

She walked off, with him, helped and we went to a late lunch-a breh was working day 10 hour shift.

Dude came a couple of days later and needed help. He asked for a manager, one came and he was like "nah" :huh:

I didn't think anything of it, til she told me she been hearing bout him buying something everyday...trying to see her.

My coworkers meetin Dem quotas, so it was all good...til :no: we found one of our coworker gave out her schedule--she got fired.

We devised a plan to setup a date, next time be came.

She would intiate and he'd, most likely, agree

She did it next time he came...now we plottin

Should we gave the beats or just scare em a lil bit?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'd take him to the side and ask his intentions if that's really ya gal friend.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
doe she look like this?

Buffalo+Bill.jpg

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
...lets just say, I work at a department store. She's a manager and got me the job.

It was busy one day and one of my knuckle head coworker couldn't help a customer. So, we stopped talking and she went to help him.

She walked off, with him, helped and we went to a late lunch-a breh was working day 10 hour shift.

Dude came a couple of days later and needed help. He asked for a manager, one came and he was like "nah" :huh:

I didn't think anything of it, til she told me she been hearing bout him buying something everyday...trying to see her.

My coworkers meetin Dem quotas, so it was all good...til :no: we found one of our coworker gave out her schedule--she got fired.

We devised a plan to setup a date, next time be came.

She would intiate and he'd, most likely, agree

She did it next time he came...now we plottin

Should we gave the beats or just scare em a lil bit?

Boom...I got it bro.

Tell ol' gurl to through with the date, but have some swole nicca interrupt them talmbat he her baby daddy and have him be on some stalker chit.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Boom...I got it bro.

Tell ol' gurl to through with the date, but have some swole nicca interrupt them talmbat he her baby daddy and have him be on some stalker chit.

:yes: that sounds like a idea

I was gonna doit, bit, I gotta work and what not :guilty:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
i would ask what are his intentions. dude sounds like he shook to tell the girl how he feel even if she rejects him.

I don't know, dude
She tellin me that the bussshhhes always moving in front her house and it ain't that windy :no:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dollar general workers plottin on beating up a man who comes to the store to much???

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

My ex girlfriend used to work at Big Boys as a waitress and her manager would give her stalker her schedule all the time...she said dude was like 70 and he wasn't even a good tipper.