Yo, I Think My Amygdala is Fukked Up...

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Anytime i experience extreme stress, between my eyebrows i feel intense pressure, that is the prefrontal cortex?

I was wondering what this is... i can go from coherent sentences to straight gibberish or incomprehensible rage. As a kid i've never been in a fight that doesn't involve rage. When you see nikkas square up and everything is composed that is foreign to me. My fights were more like Vegeta's attack on Cell after he put that hole in Trunks :dame:

I remember when i lived with my parents and during prime fap hours, one of them would walk past my door, i'd fly into a peak rage. I always wondered why i would get this angry, i would yell to myself "They inconsiderate!!" "Let me fap in peace!!" .. and now the same thing is happening at work. I had to speak during a zoom meeting and my Amygdala started twerking again and someone had to takeover. :mjcry: At least i now know what it is and i can work to improve it.

how_does_brain_affect_anxiety.png

Miss me with the no fap bullshyt. That isn't happening. I've read that mindfulness meditation can help but i'm garbage at meditation. I can sit down for 20 minutes with my eyes closed and feel all spiritual, then go straight to spankbang and search "Chyanne Jacobs". Is medication my only hope? I don't want to become dependent on it though and have withdrawal symptoms.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like one of those I don't know Brazilian jiu jitsu problems

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Don't you think this might be the wrong place to have these conversations? If not with a professional at least with in a specific sub-Reddit catered to helping others with this issue?