Yo I downloaded this game called Starfield

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So I was cleaning out my closet and found my series s that I got for Christmas. I needed a new game to play and saw that this game just dropped.

This shyt is like a bootleg Halo but an RPG. You lose health for just running. I’m like wtf? Forreal if I’m in the middle of a shoot out, I’m suppose to walk because of my c02? Man if you don’t go somewhere with that bullshyt. This game is hella gay.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So I was cleaning out my closet and found my series s that I got for Christmas. I needed a new game to play and saw that this game just dropped.

This shyt is like a bootleg Halo but an RPG. You lose health for just running. I’m like wtf? Forreal if I’m in the middle of a shoot out, I’m suppose to walk because of my c02? Man if you don’t go somewhere with that bullshyt. This game is hella gay.

:pachaha:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Lmao. U knew what it was when u saw that Bethesda logo.

I'm seeing people seriously saying shyt like "wait until you're 5 hours in"

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Welcome to the club!!!!

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lmao. U knew what it was when u saw that Bethesda logo.

I'm seeing people seriously saying shyt like "wait until you're 5 hours in"

The only Bethesda game I played before this was Skyrim. I should’ve known better. At least I didn’t pay for this bullshyt. Got a 1 month game pass gift card from my brother. If I spent $70 for this shyt I would’ve been pissed.

:whew:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The shoot outs remind me of Turok 64 as far as enemy AI is concerned.

I had an enemy run up on me like he crazy waving an axe. I waited for him to get closer to see if he really bout it bout it but as soon as he got closer, he ran back like he said “nope!” I was like

:martin: