Yo how do people smoke weed every day???!

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
So within the last 2 weeks I've been smoking with my girl. We both aren't smokers at all... For medical reasons she bought some. Anyways, I took an edible 2 days ago and I'm still feeling lingering effects from it. I have no motivation or physical energy to get up and do anything. I want this shyt to wear off so I can go back to normal. How do people do this shyt every day??? I feel like I'm just stuck.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
So within the last 2 weeks I've been smoking with my girl. We both aren't smokers at all... For medical reasons she bought some. Anyways, I took an edible 2 days ago and I'm still feeling lingering effects from it. I have no motivation or physical energy to get up and do anything. I want this shyt to wear off so I can go back to normal. How do people do this shyt every day??? I feel like I'm just stuck.

/thread

its called a tolerance.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Like this nikka ... :whew:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-weed-thread-tlr-edition.283049/page-76

IMG-1218.jpg

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its easy. I take 10 mg indica edible almost every day.
I am never physically lazy unless i choose to be. I happen to enjoy doing activities when high. Sometimes i'll do art work, read and even lift wights. When i am not doing that i am deeply contemplating aspects of life.