Yo brothazay, would you agree that

Daps
DAllas neegaz are the only neegaz in the country that are actually good with their knuckle games and will actively fight beforeshooting (at least during teh daytime)...

@BrothaZay @dtownreppin214 @E-Nice

seen videos o f other city neegaz fighting and its disgusting

Lil |Reese trying 50 punches to not knock out a hoodrat, new york nikkaz fighting each toehr like they're doing the azonto..ect.

Last edited by a moderator:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
those nikkas off overton. :whew:

almost caught me at the fair back in the day.

they were knocking random nikkas out like some damn prize fighters. :what::dwillhuh:

i had to...

1q1t9z.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

they were knocking random nikkas out like some damn prize fighter. :what::dwillhuh:

i had to...

1q1t9z.jpg

:dead:

I remember my ex invited me to her little siblings bday party bacc in December I think. Some south dallas nikkas drove allllll the way to Garland, just to fight nikkas at the party, we aint even know them :krs:

nikkas dead ass came in and started shootin dice at the door :dead:

You gotta know how to fight to live out here, nikkas aint really with that shootin shyt like that :whew:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I was walking thru the Cliff one time...

It was a group of like 8 nigggas....One niggga gon yell, "That's that niggga from Villiage Oaks"...

I'm like :rudy:

Needless to say, I hit them Nikes.....

Wasn't the first time I hit them Nike tho :mj:

I'm 2-0 running away from niggga :win:

Knuckle game icy tho, I got two teeth marks on my shyt from straight precision

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

they were knocking random nikkas out like some damn prize fighters. :what::dwillhuh:

i had to...

1q1t9z.jpg
I remember gettin' ready to hit the fair back in '06....niggga got a call talmbout, "350 & nem at the fair knockin' nigggas out"

I think I went to Dave & Busters :myman:

Daps
:dead:

I remember my ex invited me to her little siblings bday party bacc in December I think. Some south dallas nikkas drove allllll the way to Garland, just to fight nikkas at the party, we aint even know them :krs:

nikkas dead ass came in and started shootin dice at the door :dead:

You gotta know how to fight to live out here, nikkas aint really with that shootin shyt like that :whew:

dawg i remember nikkaz from a1 came to our schhool on a random 1:30 tipjust to throw hands with one specific nikka and go hom

im talking grown neegaz vs 16 year olds

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
DAllas neegaz are the only neegaz in the country that are actually good with their knuckle games and will actively fight beforeshooting (at least during teh daytime)...

@BrothaZay @dtownreppin214 @E-Nice

seen videos o f other city neegaz fighting and its disgusting

Lil |Reese trying 50 punches to not knock out a hoodrat, new york nikkaz fighting each toehr like they're doing the azonto..ect.

houston too? dudes used to take pride in that shyt back when i was in high school

my cousin knocked at vince young at lamar senior girls :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
my cousin knocked out stone cold steve austin one time

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon::rudy: so we gon judge how nikkas in other cities fight by looking at worldstar videos and not seeing it in person for ourselves???

1 star:ehh:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:comeon::rudy: so we gon judge how nikkas in other cities fight by looking at worldstar videos and not seeing it in person for ourselves???

1 star:ehh:

I got to go check that other thread..haven't watched the video yet..but New York nikkas can't fight..they were timbs and steel toe boots so they can do jump kicks..but it never works..like really..if you go to New York and watch nikkas Brawl on the street it looks like river dancing..so many jump kicks..so many missed hits..