Yo anyone ever got a cold sore DIRECTLY on their lip?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This shyt just happened to me on the first time (usually if it ever happened, it'll happen on the underside of my lips, and I got fat ass lips, no homo, so that's not a problem) and it looks like I got punched by Pacquiao or some shyt

I put ointment on it but I don't know how long it'll be till it goes away

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

:blessed:
tumblr_m52te41Qud1r3hcijo1_500.gif

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
you know its summer time fam? Either way takes about 2wks to go back to normal.
Skin on your lips grows back slower

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't get me shook b
Theres nothing to be afraid of. You have herpes now. A coldsore is herpes. Hopefully its not genital herpes, on your mouth.

After it goes away, you should be able to enter the phase of Acceptance. Go get some meds and keep them flare ups from poppin but you may want to get on herpes singles or some kind of dating service for disgusting people so you dont further spread your Sexually Transmitted Disease. May want to adopt a more healthy lifestyle, avoiding smoking and drinking to avoid them Flare ups.

That, or you could just choose one last woman to infect, and tell yourself *this is the one* :russ:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
I know but shyt just popped outta nowhere, I was scared

I think it'll be straight
since its burst take a bunch of hydrogen peroxide and put it on a cotton swab then dap it really forcefully into the sore. It will dry it out, then tomorrow do the same and should be less fluid. Then within a week with daily applications of cold sore ointment (pick it up at walgreens) you should be good money

Ken Mercilus

Black Bouncer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, Mississippi
Theres nothing to be afraid of. You have herpes now. A coldsore is herpes. Hopefully its not genital herpes, on your mouth.

After it goes away, you should be able to enter the phase of Acceptance. Go get some meds and keep them flare ups from poppin but you may want to get on herpes singles or some kind of dating service for disgusting people so you dont further spread your Sexually Transmitted Disease. May want to adopt a more healthy lifestyle, avoiding smoking and drinking to avoid them Flare ups.

That, or you could just choose one last woman to infect, and tell yourself *this is the one* :russ:
:deadmanny: