YG responds to Drake’s ‘’Family Matters’’ shoutout on his new single ‘’Weird’’ 👀👀👀

ReasonableMatic

Daps

You know who REALLY bang a set? My nikka YG!

- Drake (Family Matters)

When it's smoke, don't ever mention my name
You gon' have me jeapoardizing my fame
Jeapoardizing the gang,
jeapoardizing where you hang, nikka

- YG (Weird)

:heh:
:heh: :heh::heh:
giphy.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

You know who REALLY bang a set? My nikka YG!

- Drake (Family Matters)

When it's smoke, don't ever mention my name
You gon' have me jeapoardizing my fame
Jeapoardizing the gang,
jeapoardizing where you hang, nikka

- YG (Weird)

:heh: :heh::heh:
giphy.gif

when kendrick said he wasnt like us .... he meant it

tumblr_muneiv8NdU1ss2o7co1_500.gif

california penal code 186.20-186.33,

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Off topic but I've seen a few of this brehs takes on women's opinions and he's been popping up on my feed a lot since this shyt happened.... to the brehs that follow him, have yall noticed his light skin (biracial?) solidarity with Drake?
hqdefault.jpg

Daps
I mean he's right. That's real life. Don't ever mention my name when you being accused of something even if you're innocent. Kobe did that to Shaq that time only it was worse than anything Drake said. He was being accused of rape so he threw Shaq name in it. The hell

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Drake the type of dude to pay gang members to pose with him for street cred.

Matter of fact, didn't he shoot a music video in someone else's hood, fronting like he grew up there despite the VIDEO EVIDENCE that this ngga grew up in a decent house in a nice neighborhood :mjlol:

MF didn't stop acting after degrassi. He just switched up the character. He needs his next album to actually be something personal that he writes himself. Call it something like "Aubrey" and just spend the whole thing revealing who he really is and WHY he wants to be in hip hop so badly and be accepted into the culture. He's been walking around like he belongs here and has always been part of this world when--again-- there's evidence showing the opposite. He thinks so lowly of both his own listeners and critics that he thinks that it wouldn't matter or affect him.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I mean he's right. That's real life. Don't ever mention my name when you being accused of something even if you're innocent. Kobe did that to Shaq that time only it was worse than anything Drake said. He was being accused of rape so he threw Shaq name in it. The hell

and now Drake being accused of being a pedo and you're throwing Kobe's name in it. Stfu