YES! Going to the Smackdown house show tonight in Poughkeepsie NY YES!

Daps
So i`m headed over there tonight with my girl and one of my best friends. Got tix in the 8th row, I just hope we're treated to a Daniel Bryan main event that goes 20 minutes.

I usually have to travel far for my shows, but this ones in my backyard, about 20 mins from where I live. Gonna hit up the bar, get a bit boozy, get my best YES! voice going. Of course I`ll come in to TSC to drop the impressions.

Matches i`m hoping for.

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Orton vs. ADR main event

Usos vs. O`niel & Young

Christian vs. Cody Rhodes

Brodus vs. whoever, love the Funkasaurus and my girl digs him.

Antonio Cesaro vs. Tyson Kidd

Maxine (my girl) vs. AJ

Some clusterfukk.

Most importantly some mic time for DB

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
You gonna see Maxine live? We need pics breh :noah:

Pics of Naomi and Cameron too :noah:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bryan doesn't face Sheamus in house show ME's anymore

you will be lucky to even see him breh. he's been main eventing RAW house shows tho.

Singh

All Star
Daps
Have fun enjoy the show and Please bring back pics of AJ please

Daps
So first off I don't live in Poughkeepsie, I live in New Paltz. Now lets get on with the show.

Looked like a legit sell out, probably about 3,000 people.

Sin Cara/Kidd vs. Camacho/Hunico was the open, Sin Cara got a big reaction, typical tag match here, Cara with the La Mistica for the W

Jinder Mahal vs. Yoshi, boring match, no one cared, Mahal via submission

Santino vs. Swagger, fun comedy match here. The two played the comedy up good, think Colt Cabana type stuff. Santino with the Cobra for the W

Drew Mac vs. Cryin Zeke, Crying Zeke with the Rock Bottom for the W, bad match here.

Big Show vs. Khali, Show came out to a lot of heat. Cut the promos about Monday, very quick match ended with the WMD punch.

Orton vs. Kane NO DQ, Orton with the RKO for the win. Nothing special here, Randy got a big pop.

Layla vs. Natalya, best match of the night up to this point. Girls put on some good mat work and hustled. Layla with her neckbreaker finish.

Cody vs. Christian, good match Cody came out and cut a promo, actually got the crowd behind him on accident. Christian hit the killswitch for the W.

DB vs. ADR vs. Sheamus main event w/Foley as enforcer. Very good and fun main event. DB came out to a nice reaction of YES! from the adults which had the kids chiming in with NO!. Fun stuff with DB and ADR beating down Sheamus and the crowd Chanting Yes and Si back and forth. Finish came with two brogue kicks and Sheamus sending the fans home happy.

Best match of the night was the main event by far.

Most Heat
1. Big Show
2.ADR
3. Swagger

Best Pop

1. Sheamus
2. Orton
3. Santino

Saw a lot of YES! shirts and a lot of green city shirts tonight. That's what seemed like it was moving.

Daps
low key that Yes! shirt has been moving some serious merch a lot of people are wearing it.....I wanna see where DB ranks on the Top Sellers list for merch these days

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Taking your girl to wrestling event breh? No offense but she must be busted lookin

:wtf:

So first off I don't live in Poughkeepsie, I live in New Paltz. Now lets get on with the show.

Looked like a legit sell out, probably about 3,000 people.

Sin Cara/Kidd vs. Camacho/Hunico was the open, Sin Cara got a big reaction, typical tag match here, Cara with the La Mistica for the W

Jinder Mahal vs. Yoshi, boring match, no one cared, Mahal via submission

Santino vs. Swagger, fun comedy match here. The two played the comedy up good, think Colt Cabana type stuff. Santino with the Cobra for the W

Drew Mac vs. Cryin Zeke, Crying Zeke with the Rock Bottom for the W, bad match here.

Big Show vs. Khali, Show came out to a lot of heat. Cut the promos about Monday, very quick match ended with the WMD punch.

Orton vs. Kane NO DQ, Orton with the RKO for the win. Nothing special here, Randy got a big pop.

Layla vs. Natalya, best match of the night up to this point. Girls put on some good mat work and hustled. Layla with her neckbreaker finish.

Cody vs. Christian, good match Cody came out and cut a promo, actually got the crowd behind him on accident. Christian hit the killswitch for the W.

DB vs. ADR vs. Sheamus main event w/Foley as enforcer. Very good and fun main event. DB came out to a nice reaction of YES! from the adults which had the kids chiming in with NO!. Fun stuff with DB and ADR beating down Sheamus and the crowd Chanting Yes and Si back and forth. Finish came with two brogue kicks and Sheamus sending the fans home happy.

Best match of the night was the main event by far.

Most Heat
1. Big Show
2.ADR
3. Swagger

Best Pop

1. Sheamus
2. Orton
3. Santino

Saw a lot of YES! shirts and a lot of green city shirts tonight. That's what seemed like it was moving.

Never been there but i have lots of friends that went to school there. Good place i hear.

The show sounds like fun. Glad it was a good one. No AJ though?

Daps
Yea, NP is a great town, a lot of people from LI and the city area come up here for school, good mix of people and a beautiful area.

The show was "fun" for sure, that's all you can expect from a WWE house show. Just a good time, can't go into it looking for classic wrestling or anything. The main event really delivered which was the perfect way to end the show .

Most of the matches were ehh, but Santino/Swagger killed it with the comedy stuff. They should let Swagger do more of the comedy shyt because no ones taking him serious otherwise.