YES Amanda Seales told Shannon Sharpe that she was diagnosed w/ Autism. YES she said that she wasn't after, but who cares... You're not a clinician

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
And you don't know what you're talking about :martin: Unlike her, who also isn't a clinician and hasn't seen one, but she's soooooo smart 🧠 Everyone is just mad because she had the mental capacity to diagnose herself without credentials or training :smh:

She wanted this attention and I'm here for it. Apply more pressure :blessed:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Stop making these fukking Amanda Diva threads.
Fukk that :camby:
I'm anti-GMB, anti-passport bros, anti Kevin Samuels, etc. But this woman in particular crossed a line :ufdup: You don't fukk with a man's livelihood just cause he doesn't want you.

And she's been gallavanting carefree ever since... she WANTED the attention. Its time she gets what she wants. We've seen brehs canceled for less.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I know why sometimes I have an almost irrational dislike of her. My ex-wife acts just like her...

Will straight make up something up out of thin air, but because she said it with some kinda conviction, she's suddenly a truthteller...Smart, but not really as smart as she thinks...Funny, but not as funny as she thinks she is...

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Fukk that :camby:
I'm anti-GMB, anti-passport bros, anti Kevin Samuels, etc. But this woman in particular crossed a line :ufdup: You don't fukk with a man's livelihood just cause he doesn't want you.

And she's been gallavanting carefree ever since... she WANTED the attention. Its time she gets what she wants. We've seen brehs canceled for less.
Post this shyt in one of the 50 other threads made in the last several days.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I know why sometimes I have an almost irrational dislike of her. My ex-wife acts just like her...

Will straight make up something up out of thin air, but because she said it with some kinda conviction, she's suddenly a truthteller...Smart, but not really as smart as she thinks...Funny, but not as funny as she thinks...
In college I facilitated groups for men that would do the type of shyt she's on. And they gave me HELL.

"Wait til you get older"
"You'll see"
"It's gonna happen to you, just watch
"

I used to HATE that shyt... and here we are years later, with Amanda Seales making their point :aicmon: The majority of them weren't shyt but I still gotta say it for the brehs