Yelp Shouldnt Include Reviews Based Off Service

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it real...I dont give a damn how they treated YOU. How was the food? I order delivery for alot of my meals so its unhelpful to view review scores that are skewed by people getting their panties in a bunch. "Omg it took them 15 minutes to seat us, they didnt come by for refills that often, are waitress wasnt smiling or friendly. I mean the food was pretty good, but the service is not worth it". Who gives a damn about good service like that? You appreciate when you see it but as a black man, I dont care about no damn service like that, i expect the worse, is the food good or not? Rant over.

Last edited:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Let's keep it real...I dont give a damn how they treated YOU. How was the food? I order delivery for alot of my meals so its unhelpful to view review scored that are skewed by people getting their panties in a bunch. "Omg it took them 15 minutes to seat us, they didnt come by for refills that often, are waitress wasnt smiling or friendly. I mean the food was pretty good, but the service is not worth it". Who gives a damn about good service like that? You appreciate when you see it but as a black man, I dont care about no damn service like that, i expect the worse, is the food good or not? Rant over.

As a Black man, my number one thing is service. I’ve been in many fancy spots where the food was impeccable but the service was trash cuz they felt like my Black ass was not supposed to be there. If I don’t get good service the food means nothing.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
As a Black man, my number one thing is service. I’ve been in many fancy spots where the food was impeccable but the service was trash cuz they felt like my Black ass was not supposed to be there. If I don’t get good service the food means nothing.
Black people don’t do yelp reviews tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it real...I dont give a damn how they treated YOU. How was the food? I order delivery for alot of my meals so its unhelpful to view review scored that are skewed by people getting their panties in a bunch. "Omg it took them 15 minutes to seat us, they didnt come by for refills that often, are waitress wasnt smiling or friendly. I mean the food was pretty good, but the service is not worth it". Who gives a damn about good service like that? You appreciate when you see it but as a black man, I dont care about no damn service like that, i expect the worse, is the food good or not? Rant over.
this is why you sort the reviews and read through them looking for the information you need. just because YOU dont care about service doesnt mean it should not be a factor

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Black people don’t do yelp reviews tho

I do. Especially for black restaurants that are good. If bad, I don't because you already got enough hating ass entitled nikkaz shyttin on black owned places already because they didn't kiss their ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I eat at mostly Black owned restaurants. Most of the time if i do have bad service racism isnt a factor. There are places with consistent poor service that i frequent because of the food. Now if i was at some fancy non black owned spot and the service isnt up to par im dragging them online

I dont expect "service" at Peppas Jamaican :yeshrug:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Funny cause I was just having this convo with a friend last week. They really just need multiple review fields. One for price, one for food quality, one for service. A lot of the people who leave the bad reviews really are entitled a$$holes. My favorites are the military guys that give any restaurant a one star for not giving them a military discount.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't like when they have negative reviews where their issue was outside the restaurants power. I've seen negative reviews because there was no parking, another customer was talking too loud, just really trivial shyt

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I worked for Yelp selling ad space to businesses. Pretty soon no one will go there. Google reviews are coming on strong, but the OP is 100% wrong. People wanna know things like the cleanliness and attitude too.