Yelawolf frustrated over at Shady Records..

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Another week, another artist having a problem with their major label. Yela called into All Out Show on Shade 45 and spoke to Rude Jude & Lord Sear about his upcoming The Heart Of Dixie project with Alabama producer M16 which drops on Wednesday.

Yela was also clear to admit that he’s not on the same page as his label Shady Records and Interscope Records saying “I don’t know what the fukk they’re doing up there..I love Shady Records, I just think there’s some shyt going on upstairs.” In addition to that, the Alabama rapper revealed that his sophomore album Love Story has been delayed to 2013.

That’s not it. Here’s what he had to say about Machine Gun Kelly:

“It’s probably the most insulting thing on the planet to be asked to sign a Machine Gun Kelly autograph.”
Yelawolf Talks Problems With Shady Records & Interscope | HipHop-N-More

:wow:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Sounds like he has the shyts with Interecope more than anything. The problem is Shady and aftermath don't mean anyhog when t comes to being a true label. King fukkin Jimmy still has the #1 say so in what happens. I would think Em had more brains and more pull by now but he seems to be stuck on the Recovery mind set and he wants to make SH and Yela do Recovery 2.0