Yeat - AftërLyfe (Discussion Thread)

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps

Aftërlyfe is Yeat’s third studio album, following his September 2022 extended play Lyfë.

The first mention of Aftërlyfe was on June 15, 2022, when Yeat confirmed in a now deleted tweet that his EP, Lyfë, would release preceding this album.

On the night the aforementioned EP’s release, Yeat reignited this album’s spark, taking to Instagram with the caption:

####lyfë outnow!! ### album soon……..##
On January 2, 2023, Yeat revealed the album’s name of Aftërlyfe through his Instagram story.

Nearly two weeks later, on January 15, 2023, Yeat confirmed a February release date for the album through his Instagram story.

Finally, on February 16, 2023, Yeat confirmed Aftërlyfe would release in a week from the time of the post through his Instagram story.

TSUcczm.png

In an Instagram story posted on February 19, 2023, Yeat confirmed 22 songs are on the album.

JwmgPcd.jpg

pullin up inside a big truck, this a bentley
i don’t fukk with nobody, bytch, i’m not friendly

giphy.gif

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’m impressed. Might be my AOTY it’s got bangers and I think he’s getting better by each project. I’m not a huge fan so I never run his projects front to back I’ll just pick and choose what I think will hit. The closing track is amazing he really opens up about his demons on that if you look up the lyrics. he does it in an artistic not preachy or corny way. I’m feeling better now but that’s my current mind state I’d want that song played at my funeral no kizz. Appreciate the risks he went w

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Listened to 2093, Lyfe and Afterlyfe, not saying shyt but sounds great.