Years later and I still can't get over the final fight of Naruto vs Sasuke

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Overall trash, some good moments but naw all that hype and talk of the inevitable battle and history repeating itself and them on some real ninja shyt to the death was bs. Smh this nikka naruto still dikk eating to the end not maturing and this fool don't even at least have a plan to bettering the ninja world. The actual fight was lackluster especially compared to the part 1 fight which was damn near perfect. Megazord fighting lol, dbz god tier attacks (which we all assumed) but damn can yall add taijutsu and shyt some actual strategy and skill rather than spamming shyt. The anime at least tried to add more stuff; at the end I'm like really thats it :francis:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not disagreeing. But the moment between Naruto and Kurama at :45 was so :to::sadbron: I almost didn’t care.

Uzi :wow::salute::lawd:

Kurama :obama::sadcam::wow:

Pardon me brehs. Allergies. :mjcry:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I thought it was trash that Naruto somehow fukking won. And there was a shytload of Taijutsu and a little bit of strategy so idk what the fukk you were watching.

A good 2/3rds of the fight was them swapping hands and the only reason it came to DBZ style attacks was because Sasuke is literally untouchable with that Rinnegan.

The reason why there wasn't more strategy is because Naruto only had one attack that would be able to do damage without Sasuke either absorbing it, Cancelling it out or just outright tanking it...

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I thought it was trash that Naruto somehow fukking won. And there was a shytload of Taijutsu and a little bit of strategy so idk what the fukk you were watching.

A good 2/3rds of the fight was them swapping hands and the only reason it came to DBZ style attacks was because Sasuke is literally untouchable with that Rinnegan.

The reason why there wasn't more strategy is because Naruto only had one attack that would be able to do damage without Sasuke either absorbing it, Cancelling it out or just outright tanking it...
That's what I'm saying. They was literally boxing until they teeth was falling out. Also that part where sasuke got naruto to weave hand signs with him to do a fireball justu. Tbh the only fight that had more taijutsu than this one in that arc was the Might guy (8 gates) vs Madara

teacher

All Star
Daps

Naruto is better then Sasuke at taijutsu thanks to the frogs has more chakra thanks to befriending the tailed beast, the only thing sasuke got over him is genjutsu which is irrelevant since naruto is so much more powerful then him.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Naruto is better then Sasuke at taijutsu thanks to the frogs has more chakra thanks to befriending the tailed beast, the only thing sasuke got over him is genjutsu which is irrelevant since naruto is so much more powerful then him.
Naruto can't touch Sasuke when he has his Rinnegan active, fam:skip:.

1. The Sharingan damn near gives you future vision. The only time you're able to actually touch an Uchiha with it active is if you're significantly faster(Lee vs. Sasuke/Sasuke vs. Raikage)or you're waaaaay better(Madara vs. Hashirama).Naruto is neither of these. The 9-Tails even gave Naruto props for seeing when Sasuke's Sharingan deactivated and hit him with an uppercut. That shows that he wouldn't have been able to react to him if it was active.
  2. Amaterasu+Susanoo
  3. Deva Path(?)
Naruto can't even go KCM because Sasuke will absorb that shyt:pachaha:.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

naruto did not win the fight, it was a draw he won in ideology. i also mention that the added taijutsu was in the anime, the manga shyt was light af.

naruto isn't better in taijutus he just has more range thanks to the invisble natural energy aura which gives him an advantage but shldn't be used to speak of their actual skill. I cld be faster and stronger than you but u cld still beat my ass.

naruto does have more chakra but sasuke's is more potent so he can use it more effeicently than naruto which evens them out; also a good portion of naruto's chakra comes from kurama as naruto has about 4x chakra than kakashi without a tailed beast.

Sasuke put all 9 tailed beast into a genjutsu in one move (which even had the sage shook), idk if the perfect jinn genjutsu immunity wld be as effective with genjutsu that strong coming from a sharrinegan but it wld do some damage.

They nerfed Naruto like a mofo
yall really are underestimating sasuke lol