Yeah, So I’m Planning On Reading One Piece

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been a long time coming. I used to actually watch One Piece back in 05 when I was about 10 years old when Cartoon Network had brought it and Naruto over.
I actually really fukked with the show and I remember the Arlong Park arc being crazy as hell but my fam had actually lost cable for about a year and when I got back the whole vibe of the show changed. nikkas was in the North Pole fukking with a reindeer and they got rid of the rap intro and had some Japanese shyt. :lolbron:
Now before y’all atart getting all 🤬 chill I was young.:russ:

Anyway this is about to be a momentous task so I’m gonna take this shyt one day at a time. nikkas swear this shyt is better than Naruto so it’s time to see what’s up. :obama:Anything I should know? Chapters/Arcs to skip?Should I be watching the anime instead etc?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Watch the anime up until the Thriller Bark arc...that's when the pacing goes to absolute shyt. Stick with the manga after that.

You can't really afford to skip anything because Oda sets up A LOT of shyt that becomes important later

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Since you're reading, there's no filler to worry about, which is a plus. The artwork takes some getting used to if you're used to a certain style. If you're going to take a break, then you should definitely check out the anime as well.

I won't get into comparisons & stan bases, it's all subjective. You're in for a ride breh.