Yall would rather hate Nicki for sellin out than luv Jeezy/Webbie for not sellin out?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: if u live long enuff to watch ya favorite rapper blow up and not get killed you will watch them sellout....we've seen too many claim they do it for the streets,only to go mae a bunch of pop records with pop artist in an attempt to crossover to the other side:sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:....Jeezy a bonafied superstar and household name,and he got it all by makin musc for the streets...I keep thinkin with each album he due to sellout at any moment but I'm never dissapointed 10 yrs and 1000's of songs deep into this shyt:to:.

Webbie blew up out the gate with tracks like Bad B1tch and Gimme Dat p*ssy,then Independent nd Wipe Me Down....he coulda easily used that as a launchpad to call up david guetta like "bruh u got a techno beat for a savage?"...but instead he still doin it for the streets strictly,still bout that life and still willing to die fightin crime mobb.

Its hard in this era to do what these nikkas doin...if sumbody wanna sellout then whatever but we need to salute those that ain't name drop em and salute em in this thread...only those who had the option to sellout please don't come in here talkin bout MF doom:mjpls:..