y'all wanna check this beat I did? lemme know what u think...

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
YankeesSuck7.jpg

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Yeah its not bad. Its got that kinda vibe that's been around the last couple of years. Beemer Benz and Bentley kinda beat. Also a "Trap" hip hop kinda beat.

Anyway, it was not bad. What did u use to compose it? I'm guessing u used a keyboard but what else?

• Dap
Reactions: Aje

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's aiight, but I agree, it is missing something. The loops are kinda repetitive (maybe you should change them up a bit throughout), and I think it needs some more hi-hat (even a trap-style hi-hat would sound good).

• Dap

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
Yeah its not bad. Its got that kinda vibe that's been around the last couple of years. Beemer Benz and Bentley kinda beat. Also a "Trap" hip hop kinda beat.

Anyway, it was not bad. What did u use to compose it? I'm guessing u used a keyboard but what else?
I used Logic 9, and primarily Komplete 8 Ultimate and Omnisphere's Power Synth.

It's aiight, but I agree, it is missing something. The loops are kinda repetitive (maybe you should change them up a bit throughout), and I think it needs some more hi-hat (even a trap-style hi-hat would sound good).

Thanks for the listen and feedback, y'all. It's appreciated.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I used Logic 9, and primarily Komplete 8 Ultimate and Omnisphere's Power Synth.

Nice, nice. I know a little about production (not much tho) but one of my old friends had Logic 8 and a synth as well and he would show me how to put beats together from time to time.

Also my pops uses soundcloud as well to put music together. Not beats tho, but he plays electric and acoustic guitar then put its up on soundcloud.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
yo, WCA, how you been, breaugh? been a minute. you still producing?

Thanks for the listen and the feedback; always appreciated.

Been good bruh....naw I dont produce anymore but I do get calls here and there to help out with minor things sometimes......glad to see you are still on the grind.....

• Dap

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
dope, i like hard ass snares in my beats tho so i'm missing that and like Cigavelli said, prob more hi hat. that being said i only had a quick listen on the laptop so i would have missed some of the intricacies

• Dap

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
dope, i like hard ass snares in my beats tho so i'm missing that and like Cigavelli said, prob more hi hat. that being said i only had a quick listen on the laptop so i would have missed some of the intricacies
good looks on the listen and feedback, my brotha. There really aren't any conventional snares on this one; I used West African drums to switch it up. Have a listen on some headphones or nice monitors and let me know how it sounds. I, unfortunately, have yet to do that myself.