Daps
Reppin
Green Party
nah-man.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Post yo shyt

naw mang, think this through. FB is for people that you actually have intimate relationships with, and interact with, for the most part. Whats the point of having a bunch of fb friends that are all dispersed around the country, and in some cases the world?

More importantly, a lot of these cats around here are on some weirdo sht, and are probably the last people you want knowing who your close friends and family are. You seriously want these people around here with that kind of access? You dont even know these heads.

Networking? With these niqqas around here? What they got that you need? Might as well start licking the floor at the club while u at it.

PM someone if it makes sense to do that on a one-on-one, but what you suggesting...Fcks naw. Loggin on to the coli is all the exposure to the gator reloaded types a niqqa needs. I dont need more.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i dont even mean to hate on you, but this is an idea only a white man would come up with.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I did some freaky ass shyt to this pawg the other night . Even with my sexual resume, I was like :wow: She looks like a little chubby version of that Blonde from the big bang theory.

Yesterday she found me on facebook asking if it was ok:smile:

I was like "what the hell" :yeshrug: Accepted her request

:russ: