Ya'll talk talk about size, but what about rigidity?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I get it yall some size queens...I kid I kid. But how much of an effect does rigidity play apart in great sex. Or can you even tell. Obviously I'm talking about being hard enough to perform. But what about just straight up ROCKED up can yall feel the difference? Is it really better or worse?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I get it yall some size queens...I kid I kid. But how much of an effect does rigidity play apart in great sex. Or can you even tell. Obviously I'm talking about being hard enough to perform. But what about just straight up ROCKED up can yall feel the difference? Is it really better or worse?

girth is much more important than length.
rock hard is better than just general hard.
:yes:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
girth is much more important than length.
rock hard is better than just general hard.
:yes:
grommitgif.gif

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
i'm 18 inches but i can only get like 14% erect :( it sucks

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell brehs the following:

1. Get your cardio up. A good circulatory system means a great stroking system.

2. Weight lifting. The high and testosterone (so homo) would lead to the strongest, most dangerous erections ever. The ones that almost hurt to have:banderas:

3. Kegels. Not only does it help generally with blood flow, it gives more control over endurance as you can almost indefinitely delay ejaculation, and interestingly
enough, "fluff" yourself on command. Its pretty much squeezing in such a way that as long as you can hold it (so homo) you get a little thicker, firmer, and more
veiny. Pretty much like becoming "ribbed for her pleasure" on command. Also, being able to drop a load and stay on point is an amazing trick.:wow:

4. Drink water, clean up the diet. Self explanatory. It all helps.