Y'all still have your Yugioh decks from when you were a kid, right?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm surprised physical trading card games haven't been killed off yet by digital games.
I play Hearthstone daily and feel like Pokemon and YuGiOh would absolutely kill on that type of platform.
The days of buying packs and having to meet up in person to play are going to be completely over soon.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm surprised physical trading card games haven't been killed off yet by digital games.
I play Hearthstone daily and feel like Pokemon and YuGiOh would absolutely kill on that type of platform.
The days of buying packs and having to meet up in person to play are going to be completely over soon.
both Yugioh and pokemon have mobile games. yugioh duel links and the pokemon trading card game.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Been patiently waiting for this day since 2001 when I was in the 4th grade. Never got rid of my deck. I was the first one in my school to have 3 English Blue Eyes White Dragons. We played with no sacrificing either like in the show, so I was unstoppable.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Been patiently waiting for this day since 2001 when I was in the 4th grade. Never got rid of my deck. I was the first one in my school to have 3 English Blue Eyes White Dragons. We played with no sacrificing either like in the show, so I was unstoppable.

I was the first to have a Blue Eyes as well. I went to the convenience store after school one day put think it was 4 quarters in that push machine, and bam, saw blue eyes and mint and shiny. I was like "wow". Then I made the mistake of being a hardcore Kaiba stan and bet my friend that same Blue Eyes that Kaiba was gonna beat Pegasus and save his brother. :mjgrin:

:mjcry:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Still have all my cards in my moms basement. I used to steal so many decks / card packs so I have a nice little collection. fukk a Blue Eyes. Dark Magician Gang All day everyday :birdman:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It might become less popular but I dont think it will ever be over. I always see brehs at my local comic shop or comic cons playing with real cards