Y’all seen this “Woke Content Detector List” ?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep, theres also this one too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Seeing Days Gone on that list proves what i’ve always suspected. That the outrage About it not being greenlit for a sequel is from these downtrodden cacs that think the game was only negatively reviewed because it starrred a white man

Also, im not gonna take the time to look for it but I bet Kingdom Come Deliverance is “recommended”

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Star Wars Battlefront Classic collection : Not Recommended-Character self inflicted death message changed to Player killed himself to Player killed Themself :dead:

The description for Saints Row:what: Edit:it’s the 2023 version

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Seeing Days Gone on that list proves what i’ve always suspected. That the outrage About it not being greenlit for a sequel is from these downtrodden cacs that think the game was only negatively reviewed because it starrred a white man

Also, im not gonna take the time to look for it but I bet Kingdom Come Deliverance is “recommended”
It is

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
What's funny about this list is where you can see their hypocrisy in real time. They won't recommend Mass Effect Andromeda, but put up "informational" tags around the Mass Effect trilogy. Similar with Oblivion being recommended, but Morrowind and Skyrim gets the :whoa: informational tag. They know the can't swear off every game, so they end up dancing around how they feel about certain games.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I take back what I posted, this isn't autism....its simple white fragility. Autistics would've alphabetically organized the list.:scust:
And the list would be consistent.

I saw about 10 different I know for a fact you cannot have gay sex in that were recommended. Like the first 2 Dragon Ages are in yellow for having gay shyt but Inquisition is in red for having a gay npc???

Or the witcher 3 is not recommended because it has gay references but witcher 1 and 2 are clear despite having gay references?