Yall remember fonzworth Bentley? I always thought he was a lil zesty 🌈. Was he one of diddy’s fun boys?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What evidence has come out of Diddy being gay? Y'all still holding on to that dream? As far as we know he is a violent cuck. It's a leap from watching ya bytch fukk to fukking dudes still

Some of y'all want that shyt to be true so bad so you can backdoor your way into badboy.

:mjlol:THIS nikka BEEN DEFENDING PUFFY
FOR YEARS

:devil:
:evil:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What evidence has come out of Diddy being gay? Y'all still holding on to that dream? As far as we know he is a violent cuck. It's a leap from watching ya bytch fukk to fukking dudes still

Some of y'all want that shyt to be true so bad so you can backdoor your way into badboy.
Diddy, TD Jakes and Carl Winslow never denied the rumors.
full

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Wow
If they do a surviving Diddy expo I'm sure he would be a gold mind of info but he seemed a bit business savvy

Like he signed some NDA's and he meant that

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
What if he was? Now what? You want that tape to drop or something?
My imagination is so incredible, I don't even need video. When somebody said he saw Bentley walking around Diddy's crib in underwear, I knew what went on between them.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

Brother, this is not a battle you want. Swallow your pride and step away (no diddy)

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This nikka was literally having a preference for the men he wanted to fukk his girl. Any nikka that goes to find or tells his girl to go find men to fukk, while he sits there and jacks off is a stone cold fakkit brother. This is even without mentioning the other 500 gay things he did over the years.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This nikka was literally having a preference for the men he wanted to fukk his girl. Any nikka that goes to find or tells his girl to go find men to fukk, while he sits there and jacks off is a stone cold fakkit brother. This is even without mentioning the other 500 gay things he did over the years.
:laff:
So he was in the room watching just like nikkaz that run trains together.

:troll: